Home

Madden 06 Roster Update here

This is a discussion on Madden 06 Roster Update here within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2005, 02:16 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 06 Roster Update here

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnp182
XBOX, the system for real men.
XBOX the system where you have to PAY to play on-line!
XBOX the system where the roster updates are damaged!
XBOX the system where you have to mess with a roster to get it to work right!
XBOX the system with the ****ty control scheme!

Glad I'm on A PS2!
Old 08-18-2005, 03:36 PM   #58
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Whoa,easy there young fella the filters caught most of what you posted but the Mods are about and lurking so ease off a bit replys like this are not a good thing.

Guys here most of them know and love their systems and by looking at the threads and post here at "OS...Da Spot" its not hard to see the system of choice so what this guys saying isn't going to change anybodys mind anytime soon just let him speak his opinion and mind its not hurting anyone its just his point of view (POV) and he's entitled to it let him say whatever as long as its not disrespectful to site and forums rules.

P.S. I'm not a Mod (Yet) just a concerned member trying to ease this tension just let it go bro,chill and enjoy the site.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by mjb2124; 08-18-2005 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Removed Quoted Post
Old 08-18-2005, 04:04 PM   #59
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Whoa,easy there young fella the filters caught most of what you posted but the Mods are about and lurking so ease off a bit replys like this are not a good thing.

Guys here most of them know and love their systems and by looking at the threads and post here at "OS...Da Spot" its not hard to see the system of choice so what this guys saying isn't going to change anybodys mind anytime soon just let him speak his opinion and mind its not hurting anyone its just his point of view (POV) and he's entitled to it let him say whatever as long as its not disrespectful to site and forums rules.

P.S. I'm not a Mod (Yet) just a concerned member trying to ease this tension just let it go bro,chill and enjoy the site.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Sorry I got caught up from the B.S. he was talking
Old 08-18-2005, 04:23 PM   #60
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Video Game fanboys are some of the funniest people on earth
Old 08-18-2005, 05:16 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
XBOX the system where you have to PAY to play on-line!
One time every 365 days for the best online service.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2005, 06:19 PM   #62
Rookie

do you guys not understand that ricky williams is still owed money and didn't wanna pay back his signing bonus hence the reason he came back to the nfl in the 1st place. Also ricky williams will be the starting HB for the phins after week 4 his last week of suspension. Ronnie Brown will not start once ricky is back from his suspension. Also if you really wanna know what i think bout ps2 i can sum it up in this. In my time with a ps2 i bought 3 of them over 2 yrs bought my xbox when it 1st came out still have the same one. Yes i had one of those things for ps2 that was supposed to make ur ps2 last a lot longer but it didn't work. The ps2 was made with faulty garbage parks from the original playstation and couldn't take the heat if you understand what im saying. And as far as playing games online who cares xbox live you have to get cable internet access or dsl meaning better quality gameplay less freezing ps2 online you can play on dial up causing serious serious lag is that really what makes a system better if free crappy online play. Also quit complaining about the cap situation of the dolphins because in real life there in one of those cap situations because they got ricky back on his old contract plus added guys like kevin carter for 2 much money and not 2 mention 99.99% of nfl players contracts get bigger as they get closer to the end. This was a great roster set and as i said before me and the guy that made the rosters are going 2 rework the ratings like antonio gates will still be above shockey but not by so much. The best 2 TE's in the NFL are Tony Gonzalez and Todd Heap and it will be that way. Ricky Williams won't be an 89 but will still be rated higher than ronnie brown because ronnie brown is a rook and not going 2 start other than the 1st 4 weeks if he can even beat out lamar gordon. Thats why depth charts at this point are garbage to have and most of you start your favorite guys over what the real depth charts are anyway. Besides that the phins have 2 weeks after ricky gets back from his suspension and ricky will be traded by week 6 if saban has anything 2 do with it and the front office has anything 2 do with it. The oakland raiders, titans, bucs, and falcons are all surprisingly interested so just wait till the time comes for depth charts and preseason is over thats when you will truely know what will be going on. Again the rosters will be re updated by us to get a better rating scheme because i can see just from looking at what they did to antonio gates after 1 season starting the Madden Ratings Crew didn't look to much into consistancy and other nfl players past seasons.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:49 PM   #63
Banned

first off the cap situation i cant help, thats something madden needs to do better. rickys contract isnt bad enough to kill mias cap. ea didnt get caps correct to start with n thats why this cannot be perfect. ea has indy having a lot of cap room when in reality they dont. ea has atl having alot of cap room in real life they dont. its not our fault ea cant get that right so dont blame the person who did rosters to help you.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:55 PM   #64
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYankees133B
Yo darkforce kiss my a** you c** sucker go f*** yorself. If you dont like Xbox keep it to yourself and go find some PS2 rosters. Oh wait no one wants to make PS2 rosters cause Xbox is da best. So F*** off and get a F******* life A** hole.
First and final warning. This type of stuff isn't tolerated on OS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »