Home

GB rosters(9/4/05)

This is a discussion on GB rosters(9/4/05) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
GB rosters(9/4/05)

Up to date as of right now with starting line ups, correct uni #'s, and transaction for the Green Bay Packers.
The other rosters are from 8-31-05 with some cuts from 9/3. Peerless on Cowboys, Lamar Gordon on Eagles, and some others. Remeber i only did some roster changes to the other teams so don't flame me about not correct rosters!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_RostRost1.zip (175.4 KB, 35 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2005, 08:20 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: GB rosters(9/4/05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyGoaT487
Up to date as of right now with starting line ups, correct uni #'s, and transaction for the Green Bay Packers.
The other rosters are from 8-31-05 with some cuts from 9/3. Peerless on Cowboys, Lamar Gordon on Eagles, and some others. Remeber i only did some roster changes to the other teams so don't flame me about not correct rosters!!!!
XBox or PS2?
Old 09-04-2005, 08:22 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyGoaT487

Thanks this is pretty fast work bro seeing everything just happened a few moments ago as far as press releases go, great work but these will probably change real soon so keep us posted and good luck and again thanks!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-04-2005, 08:25 PM   #4
Rookie

These rosters are for xbox, and great work on them. These will be a great base for others to do transactions on. Keep up the great work and lets all keep it going!
Old 09-04-2005, 10:42 PM   #5
Banned

Bradley21's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLK82
These rosters are for xbox, and great work on them. These will be a great base for others to do transactions on. Keep up the great work and lets all keep it going!
Crap. I need a good base for PS2 rosters if someone could upload it to EA Locker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2005, 01:18 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

http://www.kcchiefs.com/depth_chart/

nobody seems to get this team right. your chiefs LB core is jacked
Old 09-05-2005, 09:36 AM   #7
Rookie

Yo Rhyno these rosters were only for the PAckers not other teams!!!! i only did minor adjustments(like 5) to other teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »