Home

Roster Update with only Real EA CAPS

This is a discussion on Roster Update with only Real EA CAPS within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2005, 02:20 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Roster Update with only Real EA CAPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Hey thats cool,yeah i wanted ricky's picture too havnt made up my mind just yet.I guess it could go either way or maybe EA will surprise everyone with an awesome update.Maybe thats whats taking so long.It would be so cool if they added photos and put back some players they missed and taken out and add some of the rookies.

But heres what its going to look like(I didnt change the age or year player has played yet)

Cecil Sapp
Coloraldo St.
Hb
37#
1 Pro
Right

5'11
229 Lbs
Dark
Black
Crop
N/a
N/a

Overall 56
Waist 15
Muscle 10
Fat 5
Arm Muscle 20
Fat 10
Rear 15
Fat 15
Shape 0
Legs thigh muscle 30
Thigh Fat 5
Calf Muscle 25
Calf Fat 15
Shoes 10
Thigh Pads 100
Pad Hieght 50
Pad Width 50
Pad Shelf 50
Flak Jacket 0

Style 1
2bar Rb
Black Nasal Strip
WT TC pads (Both)
WT wrists(Both)
TC gloves

87 60 42 82 80 64 65 71 67 34 30 25 32 44 18 15 60 76 78 70
They can't add photos unless they were already on the disc, which it is very possible that they did have more pictures of rookies on the disc this year but they couldn't put them in the default cause they had not signed a contract yet. I hope this is the case cause I would really like to have photos for Spears and Ware seeing that they were 1st round picks and all.
"I believe everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart , I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heavan"

~Tupac Amaru Shakur~
Old 09-12-2005, 02:29 AM   #10
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0

Omar Easy
Penn State
FB
43#
2 Pro
Right

6'1
245 Lbs
Dark
Black
Crop
N/a
N/a

Overall 65
Waist 44
Muscle 0
Fat 30
Arm Muscle 10
Fat 10
Rear Muscle 30
fat 30
Shape 0
Thigh Muscle 28
Thigh Fat 31
Calf Muscle 38
Calf Fat 30
Shoes 0
Thigh Pads 100
Pad Height 15
Pad Width 100
Pad Shelf 70
Flak Jacket 0

Style 1
2 Bar Rb
Bk Gloves
White Long Sleeve

Turf wt wrists not elbows
Bk Gloves
No long white sleeve

65 65 60 70 72 59 59 52 70 11 10 28 50 60 20 21 0 74 78 77

One more to let you guys know what to look for when I get ready to release these.Until then I am off to get this done as quickly as I can when im not at work.
Old 09-12-2005, 02:31 AM   #11
MVP

Houston's Arena

The face thing is for 2005 to 2006
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 04:51 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey Houston, jus wanted to let you know that as far as I'm concerned, your last roster update was the best. I mean, I only really checked the Cowboys rosters, but you had them REALLY close to perfect. I think I had to release one player and create one other, and they were good from there. I noticed that a lot of the other rosters posted still had a lot of players that were cut a couple weeks ago. Keep up the good work man. I'm sure your next update will be as good as the last.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:53 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

I also liked your last roster set and look forward to your next one.

I know some people have been using fbgratings. com for roster updates and player ratings but it cost 24 or 29 dollars for the year to join.

Anyway good luck and hope to see your next roster set soon.

Holding off on my season until then.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:46 PM   #14
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Hey houston...any plan to update the new EA roster with CAP's for a full roster for every team? Keep it up!
Old 09-18-2005, 11:47 PM   #15
MVP

Houston's Arena

Yes I will be putting out a roster with no rating changes and no player gone over to be someone else.I have been looking into the new roster and it has alot of players pictures but like always EA puts so many on IR or they totally just erase a player from the game.So maybe I will just go bny default and add all the players that EA did in this one day update they released.I know there pictures wont be there but I rather add then subtract players.I can easily make the missing players by using the update and making the CAPS EA CAPS.What I mean is just load the update copy all the information down for that player they added and just create him on the default roster.It will be all the same except without photos.

Or I can just go by the update and add the players they took out and missed.
I will be using NFL.COM going by that and changing team team every player to the right heigh and weight as it says on NFL.COM

So all in all my update wont have pictures but you should be able to move more players around then in the update as season goes on a player might be released but you cant release him cause there on IR.In season(franchise) you can release anyone but for roster makers you half to make changes outside the franchise.

So I am going by defualt and making All 64 CAPS exactly like EA did
I will even be doing there body style so everyone doesnt look the same.

So no pictures for alot that will be added but everything else will be right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2005, 11:54 PM   #16
MVP

Houston's Arena

What I hate is they take J.T O'sullivan out and when you create him the name looks stupid.and now if you go by default you half to create C.C. Brown on texans and you cand put the periods in the name,But I think I will use his real name.

Dont get me wrong The new update was awesome alot of players added and pictures but damn they take out players as well.

Yeah pictures is what i like but i rather have all the players in the game i possibly can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »