Home

Best Xbox rosters ?!?

This is a discussion on Best Xbox rosters ?!? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 12:06 PM   #1
Pro

Chodite24's Arena

OVR: 6
Best Xbox rosters ?!?

Who's got the best, most up-to-date, accurate Xbox rosters on here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 01:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: Best Xbox rosters ?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chodite24
Really, nobody until EA drops an update.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chodite24
I personally think Houstons are the best... most of the other ones have too many discrepencies...
Old 09-13-2005, 11:22 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 32

Just read through some of the threads. Rickster, Houston, and eXperiment have all gotten excellent feedback.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:24 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAY2003
I personally think Houstons are the best... most of the other ones have too many discrepencies...
Have you tried my opening day roster? Didn't think so.... =)

Houston's are great, but mine are so damn close it's not even funny. I think Houston will come out with one in the next day or so that will be very very similar to mine(as far as rosters go). At that point, it will be based on preference. Right now though, mine are the most accurate.

^That is not saying mine are better, just more accurate. I don't need people saying, "Oh, you think you're a god now." like they have to others.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 11:27 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63

Houston's are great, but mine are so damn close it's not even funny. I think Houston will come out with one in the next day or so that will be very very similar to mine(as far as rosters go). At that point, it will be based on preference. Right now though, mine are the most accurate.

^That is not saying mine are better, just more accurate. I don't need people saying, "Oh, you think you're a god now." like they have to others.
I actually haven't tried yours yet, but plan to once I get home from work. I have heard good things from yours in your thread, so I have high hopes. I've tried a bunch of people's rosters on here, and there are some who proclaim to be the best but they had players on their roster that had been cut before even the final cut date, so what I meant was from the ones I've tried, Houstons were the best. I'll give yours a go later tonight tho.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:29 PM   #7
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63

My vote goes to experiment. I just looked over them before starting my Franchise and yes, they are as close to perfect as we're going to get until we get an EA update.

Old 09-13-2005, 11:31 PM   #8
MVP

stalsy2310's Arena

OVR: 8

are you guys going to do rosters off of the new EA roster update this is "suppose" to come out soon?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »