Home

"ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

This is a discussion on "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2005, 04:28 PM   #1
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
"ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME" Rickster101's Roster Updates

It hasn't been that long since my last update but I have made a few addtions due to results from the past weeks games and results so here they are at the moment with possible changes and additions to follow.

They are not perfect by any means so please do not expect these rosters too be the best ever they are not and do contain minor flaws and glitchs as expected from rosters provided from EA,in an attempt to eleviate these issues I've made some change to them from information researched and provide to me from various site sources and members at this site.

Here are a few links I've provided for you to use and follow team moves and transactions,I hope you find them useful...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

http://www.fbgratings.com/members/index.php

Again thery're not perfect but IMO some of the best available at this time until an EA update comes along or someone comes up with a perfect set which could be some time in waiting on so in lue of that I present these as an alternative to use or not use the choice is up to you.

One more thing for you online guys I intend on putting these in my "Online Locker" so they will be in there soon enough...enjoy em' guys I'm not done yet!!!

Just some requested updates found in the post below for details.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-20-2005 at 02:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 04:34 PM   #2
Glory, Glory, Man United!

AtXj's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Ricster101's 9/13/05 Update "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
It hasn't been that long since my last update but I have made a few addtions due to results from the past weeks games and results so here thry are at the moment with possible changes and additions to follow.

They are not perfect by any means so please do not expect these rosters too be the best ever they are not and do contain minor flaws and glitchs as expected from rosters provided from EA,in an attempt to eleviate these issues I've made some change to them from information researched and provide to me from various site sources and members at this site.

Here are a few links I've provided for you to use and follow team moves and transactions,I hope you find them useful...

Again thery're not perfect but IMO some of the best available at this time until an EA update comes along or someone comes up with a perfect set which could be some time in waiting on so in lue of that I present these as an alternative to use or not use the choice is up to you.

One more thing for you online guys I intend on putting these in my "Online Locker" so they will be in there soon enough...enjoy em' guys I'm not done yet!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Thanks Rick.

I planned on starting a Dynasty tonight and I plan on using these.

Old 09-13-2005, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ricster101's 9/13/05 Update "ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS IS BACK IN THE GAME"

Nice 1 rickster...
Back so soon.
Just like u to get right back into the game.
Thanks for thoses links.
I'm sure they'll be that missing link I was looking for.

Peace.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

yo rick or a good roster maker how can I get updated rosters in a text file or some kinda file i can print out?
Old 09-13-2005, 04:46 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Since ur all about having credible sources, check out http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_depthChart.cfm

With every update you haven't corrected the Cowboys roster. There are still guys on the team that were cut even before the final cut day. Like Kurt Vollers, Tyson Walters, and Jeff Robinson. Houston has a good roster set, maybe check his out and you can see your mistakes. Try not to take this personally, I'm just trying to help you out, like you've said you wanted people to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2005, 05:08 PM   #6
Rookie

minorthing's Arena

OVR: 2

Good roster. My only complaint is that you cut players who are on IR (Grossman). Grossman is still a Bear, he is not a FA. Anyway, cutting players who are still on a team is the reason I won't use this for my franchise.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:10 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJAY2003
Since ur all about having credible sources, check out http://www.dallascowboys.com/team_depthChart.cfm

With every update you haven't corrected the Cowboys roster. There are still guys on the team that were cut even before the final cut day. Like Kurt Vollers, Tyson Walters, and Jeff Robinson. Houston has a good roster set, maybe check his out and you can see your mistakes. Try not to take this personally, I'm just trying to help you out, like you've said you wanted people to do.

Thats what I said and posted just in case this type of response came thru bro it is what it is and this is what I said. Thanks for the heads up and info I'll be sure to get that in...again thanks!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-13-2005, 05:13 PM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman24
yo rick or a good roster maker how can I get updated rosters in a text file or some kinda file i can print out?

You sure can bro just click that "FBG" link and you'll be able to access such information via their web site.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »