Home

krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 07 Roster Updates Thread (PS2 ONLY)

This is a discussion on krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 07 Roster Updates Thread (PS2 ONLY) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17
Icon1 krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 07 Roster Updates Thread (PS2 ONLY)

Hey Guys,

Well, it's getting to be that time of year again. I figured I'd start up my thread a few days early before the release of Madden NFL 07. As most of you know, I did updates last year for Madden NFL 06, not only for the PS2, but the PSP as well, well, as for right now, it's only for PS2, as I'll pick up the PSP copy sometime down the line a little later. Here's what I'm gonna be doing when I first get the game this year...I'm gonna wait for EA to put out the first official roster update (they usually do that within 3 days after the release of the game), and I will base my roster off that. As far as Franchise Mode goes...well, I'm still not gonna be doing my updates in Franchise Mode since others do that after the NFL Season. With that being said, I'll give a little "features" list from what I do with my roster updates:

krulmichael's Madden NFL 07 Roster Features
  • Updated Transactions
  • Updated Depth Charts
  • Updated Height/Weight
  • Updated Equipment
  • Updated Appearences
  • Updated Ratings

And Much More!

For those of you that aren't new to using my rosters, you know what kind of work I put in to them, and there just not like every other roster. Some of you may be asking what I base my ratings off of, well, it's the website I used last year, cause the guys a buddy of mine, and I like his ratings. Please, don't use this topic for bickering about using those ratings, cause it won't change the fact that I will still use them, so spare your posts about that. Although occasionally, sometimes I disagree with his ratings, and I adjust how I think accordingly (don't worry, I'm not biased) or I'll even ask you guys. What I do ask from you guys though, is to help me out with the equipment a little for your team. I can only do so much when it comes to equipment, I try to look at pictures from last years games and use that as my "key". So, it would really save some time if you guys could post some equipment changes (once you get the game of course) and I'll look at em, make sure there not some crazy changes, and probably put em in. Now before someone asks the infamous question of "When's Version 1 of your roster due out?", well, I have no time frame on it. But, I'll go by how long it took me last year, which was a week. So, probably around that area again as I'll be working around the clock, keep in mind though that last year when the game was released, I still had another week of summer vacation, this year, I do not. So it may take just a little longer, but I'll be sure to make the first weekend nothing but editing, haha. "Once the roster is completed, I'll upload Sharkport and Max Drive versions of the files, as well as put the roster up in my EA Locker like I did last year. So, if you want the roster via EA Locker (and if you have a Sharkport or Max Drive, please get the file that way), send a friend invite to Fly Dre Bly. The reason I ask for you guys with Sharkports or Max Drives to get the file that way, is because those not fortunate enough to own one of those devices, could get the file via EA Locker, cause there's only so many people that can be on my friends list to get the file.

And finally, like last year, the file will be updated weekly, probably every Saturday once the first Version of the roster is released, all files will be updated (Sharkport, Max Drive, and EA Locker) throughout the entire season.

Thats about it for now, so, if anyone has any questions or what not, by all means, please ask (just...make sure I didn't already answer it in this post).

NOTE - Send Friend Invite's To Fly Dre Bly To Get The File From My EA Locker!

BL Krul V2.5 Updated Rosters

Last edited by krulmichael; 09-05-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2006, 09:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 07 Roster Updates Thread (PS2 ONLY)

I use Sjoh007's rosters because I don't have a PS2, but I'd like to say thanks for all the hard work you guys put into these rosters.
Old 08-30-2006, 09:24 PM   #3
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flockers
I use Sjoh007's rosters because I don't have a PS2, but I'd like to say thanks for all the hard work you guys put into these rosters.
Thanks for the kind words man.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:04 PM   #4
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Bumping this up, new update will be out tomorrow!
Old 09-02-2006, 11:11 PM   #5
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Alright guys, little bit of bad news, my computer went all out of whack a little earlier on tonight, so I had to just wipe it all out and everything...BUT, don't worry, an update will be out within the next 3-4 hours, so, just hang tight and I'll keep you guys posted, I'm about to start working on them again since my computer is now up and running, sorry bout this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2006, 01:46 AM   #6
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Alright, this is gonna take longer than I expected...the roster will be out sometime today (Sunday) guys, I promise you on that one...this is just ridiculous...
Old 09-03-2006, 01:48 AM   #7
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Oh, and any help would be MUCH appreciated, man I feel swarmed here, but it's not too bad, I'm suprised I got most of the cuts done, all I have to do really is replace some guys, and the depth charts.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:58 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

hey krul, great work i know how hard it is to do something like this and your time and effort is appreciated by all. i have one question, do you have like a printout version of the updated rosters/ratings. i have seen some guys attaching microsoft excel versions just to look over because im using xbox with no action replay. anyways if its easy to do or you normally attach it id really appreciate it, and if not its not biggie ill find one eventually

thanks man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »