Home

JUCJ85's XBOX(Original) Updated Rosters(Using Sjoh007's Original Update)

This is a discussion on JUCJ85's XBOX(Original) Updated Rosters(Using Sjoh007's Original Update) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2006, 05:21 PM   #17
MVP

sjoh007's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: JUCJ85's XBOX(Original) Updated Rosters(Using Sjoh007's Original Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klew1987
Dude he was our ****ing #1 pick this year an dyou decide to just **** the Vikings fans and remove him. Thanks a lot. You could've atleast gotten rid of our worst LB or one of our 4 TEs and just replaced that person with Greenway.

THE VIKINGS SUCK ANYWAY !!! so does it really matter ?

LOL.....YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP LMFAO !!!!
Old 09-12-2006, 05:22 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjoh007
THEN DO YOUR OWN ROSTERS THEN !!!!!!!!!!

BTW GREAT JOB.JUCJ85

CRYBABIES !!!
Thank You sjoh007, but you are the one needing thx, they were great rosters.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:28 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
How does this roster set NOT have LB Chad Greenway on the Vikings? I know he is out for the year, but he should either be on the team healthy or be in FA as if he was on the IR. I'm a big Vikings fan and I'm frustrated with this. He was our 1st round pick and he isn't in the set.
New update with a duplicate Chad Greenway CAP.
Attached Files
File Type: zip US_Madden_NFL_JUCJ__s_Ne_10724.zip (175.9 KB, 35 views)
Old 09-12-2006, 05:33 PM   #20
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Dude he was our ****ing #1 pick this year an dyou decide to just **** the Vikings fans and remove him. Thanks a lot. You could've atleast gotten rid of our worst LB or one of our 4 TEs and just replaced that person with Greenway.

You are one of the biggest immature idiots i have saw on this forum. The guys is doing everyone a F-R-E-E favor, and you act like he meant to make a simple mistake??? Do the rosters your damn self, you ungrateful child.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:14 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Speaking as a giant Vikings fan... Klew1987 does not represent most Vikings fans.

While I understand being mad about Greenway, people make a mistake, he does the rosters for free, so it's pretty simple for someone to put him in themselves. He's not working for EA and doing official updates, mistakes happen, and even if it wasn't a mistake, they're FREE so enjoy them, or don't... or make your own.

-Jason
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2006, 08:24 PM   #22
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

I really appreciate what Sjoh007 has done and I don't think the way the other guy expressed his frustration over the missing Chad Greenway was right, but this is quite a big error. I mean, anybody who pays attention to college football knows the star that Greenway could eventually become. He and Abdul Hodge single turned Iowa's defense into one of the best in the nation. I mean, as a rookie he is rated like an 80. So it is a big goof up, and everyone needs to stop being so defensive and stop trying to take up for Sjoh007.
But please hear one thing: I really do appreciate all of the work he has put in to do this and his desire to post them on here for all of us.
Just one question: will using his rosters cause the franchise to freeze like so many others are complaining about and will it cause the injury bug everyone is talking about? EA really failed this year. I mean Madden 06 was better than this. But what can you do......
Old 09-12-2006, 08:43 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 5

Why the **** are you attacking sjoh? I apperciate the work he did with the rosters and I thank him for it, you do know he didn't have to do it but he did.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:44 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
I really appreciate what Sjoh007 has done and I don't think the way the other guy expressed his frustration over the missing Chad Greenway was right, but this is quite a big error. I mean, anybody who pays attention to college football knows the star that Greenway could eventually become. He and Abdul Hodge single turned Iowa's defense into one of the best in the nation. I mean, as a rookie he is rated like an 80. So it is a big goof up, and everyone needs to stop being so defensive and stop trying to take up for Sjoh007.
But please hear one thing: I really do appreciate all of the work he has put in to do this and his desire to post them on here for all of us.
Just one question: will using his rosters cause the franchise to freeze like so many others are complaining about and will it cause the injury bug everyone is talking about? EA really failed this year. I mean Madden 06 was better than this. But what can you do......
I think I know who you are.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »