Home

Historic Rosters (Spreadsheet Help)

This is a discussion on Historic Rosters (Spreadsheet Help) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Historic Rosters (Jersy# Help)

Edit
Heya guys this post has changed considerable since i took up this challange in the last few days. I now have 'ALL' but 3 Teams Named - Organized by Overall Rating as you see them now screen - the only issu is i do not have the Jersey #'d yet. I do have a lot of information fromthis site and others. i am going to post the main spread sheet (MaddenHistoric Full) with all teams named and organized. I am Also going to post another sheet with a lot of jersey #. I am going to continue to work on this and then begin creating Game Save files for ever team. Any help #'ing these rosters would be great.

** Original Post **
Hey I found a great spreadsheet here at Operstion Sports. I have cleaned it up a little and given it a fresh format. I have set it up so the player names link you to http://www.databasefootball.com/ Information for that player.

Has lots of potential. Would like to get some help in transfering all the player information into the spreadsheet, so you have the link to the information and a hard copy in case the site ever goes down or goes away!

Thanks for any help.
Jdbb

EDIT (ATTACHMENT REFLECTS CHANGES)

* All Listed Bears Up-to-date
* All Listed Bengals Up-to-date
* All Listed Ravens Up-to-date
* All Listed Seahawks Up-to-date
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenHistoric Full.zip (732.6 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by jdubb29; 02-09-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »