Home

Anybody know where I can find the latest roster update for Madden 08 (XBOX)??

This is a discussion on Anybody know where I can find the latest roster update for Madden 08 (XBOX)?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2007, 02:12 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Anybody know where I can find the latest roster update for Madden 08 (XBOX)??

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony2483
anyone else having trouble loading koebner's update?

yes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2007, 11:31 AM   #26
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Anybody know where I can find the latest roster update for Madden 08 (XBOX)??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLiTz2k
Sorry your rosters arent working for me. Madden keeps telling me theyre damaged...you sure you uploaded a working file koebner? Thanks
Don't know what to tell you...the datelinfo.xbx file is already deleted.
Do you have problems with any other files using Action Replay?
Old 09-16-2007, 12:29 PM   #27
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

koebner the rosters are great thank you so much, on your next update could you take a look at nj.com jets, some players you have are no longer on the team and others are. thanks again for all your hard work!
Old 09-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #28
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

koe's rosters load up fine for me.
I'm gonna check them out right now.
Thanks koe.

RE: NYJ why don't you just release them greed or is this a hint for another update? J/K.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:29 PM   #29
MVP

koebner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
koebner the rosters are great thank you so much, on your next update could you take a look at nj.com jets, some players you have are no longer on the team and others are. thanks again for all your hard work!
Yeh,I'm getting rid of Alvin Banks,but I'm keeping Danny Ware to fulfill the 3 RB minimum.
I think I've still got Goddard on the O-line to fulfill the 10 man minimum there...I'll eventually figure out a workaround like I did with a few other teams.I cut Stuckey and added Wallace Wright.
There are also 2 Ahmad Bradshaws (Giants) on the most recently posted update;I've taken care of that for the next release.

Last edited by koebner; 09-16-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #30
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

koebner a little help bobby hamilton gone, stick with stuckey, fb stacey tutt, d-line mike devito, te jason pociask, or te joe kowalewski,o line goddard gone wicker gone replaced with mike elgin center and robert turner guard, you already have ware and thanks for safety elam. thanks again for all your time and effort!
Old 09-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #31
MVP

koebner's Arena

Here's the latest update...transactions current,depth charts updated,several players added.
Jets O-line and D-line fixed as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MaddenNFL0_RostRost4.zip (165.4 KB, 31 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #32
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by koebner
Here's the latest update...transactions current,depth charts updated,several players added.
Jets O-line and D-line fixed as well.
great roster koebner, thanks again for fixing the jets and all of the other moves as well! looking foward to future updates

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »