Home

Updated Roster Changes

This is a discussion on Updated Roster Changes within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2007, 08:28 PM   #33
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Updated Roster Changes

where are you getting the info for created players? a website or link or are you just using your judgement. would love to know so i could use the info for my franchise.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:39 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3

i know away aorund depth chart issues

example u cant remove mike bell from HB position, because he is the back up FB

well if u input a player from a different position like a fb for bell, then sign another fb, release the orginal fb and then re add him, and then release the other fb. it works with every posistion, ive done that and followed local sports.ca depth charts which r most accurate and these r damn perfect, i can post em and someone can add the caps if someones wants to
Old 09-10-2007, 10:13 PM   #35
Rookie

Well, I was able to work a little bit with the space I had available...and I was making good progress...added the Chiefs, Cowboys, Dolphins, Eagles, Falcons, 49ers...then started on the Giants, and ran out of space again. Free Agent list is full, so I can't release anymore Giants players to add the 2 guys I'm missing...and I can't release anyone else. So, I don't know whether to leave the rosters as is, go back to the original release that EA did for Opening Day, or just go through and add what players I can. It's so frustrating, because the only ones who can make these players fit, and get this stuff to work...is EA...and they're less than helpful. Oh well...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #36
Rookie

Grasshopper30's Arena

Sweet thread. I think Chad Mustard (DEN) is a TE though..
Old 09-10-2007, 10:54 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigp
i know away aorund depth chart issues

example u cant remove mike bell from HB position, because he is the back up FB

well if u input a player from a different position like a fb for bell, then sign another fb, release the orginal fb and then re add him, and then release the other fb. it works with every posistion, ive done that and followed local sports.ca depth charts which r most accurate and these r damn perfect, i can post em and someone can add the caps if someones wants to
PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT AGAIN ARE YOU SAYING BY DOING THIS YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE PLAYERS POSITION LIKE A CORNERBACK TO A SAFTEY
OR LEFT END TO A RIGHT END SO THEY DONT LOSE AWARENESS
Old 09-10-2007, 11:52 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrsreinsch
PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT AGAIN ARE YOU SAYING BY DOING THIS YOU CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE PLAYERS POSITION LIKE A CORNERBACK TO A SAFTEY
OR LEFT END TO A RIGHT END SO THEY DONT LOSE AWARENESS
your not changing their position , you are just taking them out of the depth chart in that position, and then placing them where they belong, so they dont get subbed in, etc. like i said before, there is no way to take out mike bell of the rb spot, or rod smith out of the wr spot. stuff like that, but u can if u do what i said
Old 09-10-2007, 11:57 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigp
your not changing their position , you are just taking them out of the depth chart in that position, and then placing them where they belong, so they dont get subbed in, etc. like i said before, there is no way to take out mike bell of the rb spot, or rod smith out of the wr spot. stuff like that, but u can if u do what i said
THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION BUT YOU DID GET MY HOPES UP LOL
CAUSE I WAS ABLE TO DO THIS WITH MLB2K7 FOR PITCHERS YOU KNOW HOW THIER WERE DESIGNATED EITHER SP,RP,CL IN THE MINOR LEAGUES I WAS ABLE TO ACTUALLY CHANGE THIER POSITION SAY A CLOSER LIKE PAPELBON TO A STARTING PITCHER....NOT JUST ON THE DEPTH CHART BUT ON THIER INFORMATION PAGE CAUSE IT REALLY BUGS ME WHEN PLAYERS HAVE MISLABELED POSITIONS

Last edited by chrsreinsch; 09-11-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:59 AM   #40
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrsreinsch
THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION BUT YOU DID GET MY HOPES UP LOL
CAUSE I WAS ABLE TO DO THIS WITH MLB2K7 FOR PITCHERS YOU KNOW HOW THIER WERE DESIGNATED EITHER SP,RP,CL IN THE MINOR LEAGUES I WAS ABLE TO ACTUALLY CHANGE THIER POSITION SAY A CLOSER LIKE PAPELBON TO A STARTING PITCHER....NOT JUST ON THE DEPTH CHART BUT ON THIER INFORMATION PAGE CAUSE IT REALLY BUGS ME WHEN PLAYERS HAVE MISLABELED POSITIONS
Please lay off the caps.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »