Home

Old 09-09-2007, 12:32 AM   #1
Rookie

Homeslice's Arena

OVR: 1
asdf

Okay guys, after realizing what went wrong with the last set (I just now figured out how to upload a profile, yeesh) I'm going to give this another go around. Since the last roster set I was working off of was with the original roster update, I'll be basing this one off of the 9/7 release.

Also -- I'm assuming that now I can upload my custom draft classes for you guys to use as long as I copy the original profile as well, so I'll be going after those. In those, I'm editing player ratings in NCAA to more fit what the projected class looks like in real life (ie. Andre Woodson as a stud 1st rounder, he's not rated more than a 4-5th rounder if you use default NCAA ratings).

Right now I'm going through and editing depth charts/making any moves that were left off. CAPs are probably going to be the biggest thing I have to do. I'll list them here as I create them, if I leave anyone off a team that's listed, please let me know. Not all of these guys have been created, the ones who have I have bolded I have officially put in. Guys who aren't bolded are on the team roster in real life, but I haven't found room to put them on yet in the Madden rosters.

ALSO! I'm using rotoworld.com for team depth charts, but they don't have the O-Line's listed. Other than that, I've found them to be VERY reliable. If anyone knows the depth charts for teams on the O-Line's (or players who need to be created) PLEASE don't hesitate to mention them.

C-A-P'S

BUFFALO BILLS
TE Matt Murphy
DE Eric Powell
DT Jason Jefferson
SS George Wilson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2007, 12:39 AM   #2
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: asdf

Where's the file? Is it posted?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »