Home

360 users resigned to EA's rosters?

This is a discussion on 360 users resigned to EA's rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: 360 users resigned to EA's rosters?

Instead of cutting a guy to replace him with a CAP.. why not just go in and edit the guy you are cutting?
In most cases we are talking about marginal players that arent going to have much of an impact anyway.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldpart67
Instead of cutting a guy to replace him with a CAP.. why not just go in and edit the guy you are cutting?
In most cases we are talking about marginal players that arent going to have much of an impact anyway.
Because it's still not that player. I understand what you are saying, but for franchise users, that's probably not an acceptable alternative. As long as players are at least on a team's practice squad, I'll be satisfied. I just don't want players on a team in-game and they aren't even on the practice squad in real-life.
Rice, 69-21-1 (W 52-10)
Arkansas, 56-21-0 (W 52-10)
Colorado, 10-7-0 (W 38-14)
OU, 58-40-5 (W 45-35)
Mizzou, 15-5-0
Oklahoma St, 20-2-0
Texas Tech, 43-14-0
Baylor, 71-22-4
Kansas, 6-2-0
Texas A&M, 73-36-5
Old 09-11-2007, 01:06 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanDC8
Because it's still not that player. I understand what you are saying, but for franchise users, that's probably not an acceptable alternative. As long as players are at least on a team's practice squad, I'll be satisfied. I just don't want players on a team in-game and they aren't even on the practice squad in real-life.
I still say if thats the level of detail that everyone is demanding then it makes sense for everyone to pitch in and concentrate on THIER LOCAL TEAM and then pass the file around... much like we do for College hoops. With all those transactions its a daunting task for one person to do.

Ive got the 9/7 Roster file with the Bucs roster correct with players and depth charts. if someone wants to take it from me, let me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2007, 02:41 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I still say if thats the level of detail that everyone is demanding then it makes sense for everyone to pitch in and concentrate on THIER LOCAL TEAM and then pass the file around... much like we do for College hoops. With all those transactions its a daunting task for one person to do.

Ive got the 9/7 Roster file with the Bucs roster correct with players and depth charts. if someone wants to take it from me, let me know
I downloaded the file from warpathsports and thought I'd go after the Texans.
Rice, 69-21-1 (W 52-10)
Arkansas, 56-21-0 (W 52-10)
Colorado, 10-7-0 (W 38-14)
OU, 58-40-5 (W 45-35)
Mizzou, 15-5-0
Oklahoma St, 20-2-0
Texas Tech, 43-14-0
Baylor, 71-22-4
Kansas, 6-2-0
Texas A&M, 73-36-5
Old 09-11-2007, 03:10 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

Let me get that out u [email protected]

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 09-11-2007, 03:48 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Let me get that out u [email protected]
Guys lets be careful not to start on 2 seperate files. TexansFan, if youre gonna do Houston from the warpath file, do you want me to email you the Bucs changes ? Or do you want me to send you the Warpath file with the Bucs changes already done?

Last edited by ldpart67; 09-11-2007 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #15
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Guys lets be careful not to start on 2 seperate files. TexansFan, if youre gonna do Houston from the warpath file, do you want me to email you the Bucs changes ? Or do you want me to send you the Warpath file with the Bucs changes already done?
Guys, if you want to pass around a file, use mine. But beware. You have to use as many free agents as possible and create as few guys as possible. Free agent pool fills up eventually and then your roster making is done. So use practice squad guys as much as possible. I mean one injury and they might get called up in real life.

I'm nowhere I can post the file right now but I will be glad to do it later. I have everything, depth charts, a few created guys, and practice squad guys on their teams from the Bears to the Dolphins. Not sure when I will be home to post it but I figure this will save some time. I don't have any practice squad guys on the depth chart though. The way you do this is sign a free agent that can be assigned to the position (for a LT get any OL or DT I believe) and put him in the place of the practice squad guy. Then just release him.

Also, be careful with changing numbers. If you edit a player, sometimes it will change their age. The time they were drafted, etc. changes as well but isn't that important. Also the contract glitch I'm sure you've heard about (player's contract changes to 3 years). Personally, I haven't been editing much unless I absolutely have to because of these problems. I have been keeping a word file and copying down the player's contract and then will just change their contract back when I enter franchise. If the guy's a starter, sure change his number. But backups may not keep the same number anyway. Just check and double check when you do stuff. This game is glitchy, especially with rosters. Some guys (mostly rookies) change age when you edit. Other's do not.

Oh and the Texans fan (I'm a fan as well and born and raised in Houston) the Texans roster is great. Hardly any changes. Only thing is Charlie Anderson is white in game so he needs to be recreated. Also, I added Matt Turk and released Chad Stanley. I'll be glad to create Anderson and put the incorrect one in Free Agency with all attributes at 0 and then post my file if people want to pass it around to make this go faster. I've kind of hit a road block and just been too busy too keep working on it.

Last edited by TheGame8544; 09-11-2007 at 04:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2007, 04:18 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Guys, if you want to pass around a file, use mine. But beware. You have to use as many free agents as possible and create as few guys as possible. Free agent pool fills up eventually and then your roster making is done. So use practice squad guys as much as possible. I mean one injury and they might get called up in real life.

I'm nowhere I can post the file right now but I will be glad to do it later. I have everything, depth charts, a few created guys, and practice squad guys on their teams from the Bears to the Dolphins. Not sure when I will be home to post it but I figure this will save some time. I don't have any practice squad guys on the depth chart though. The way you do this is sign a free agent that can be assigned to the position (for a LT get any OL or DT I believe) and put him in the place of the practice squad guy. Then just release him.

Also, be careful with changing numbers. If you edit a player, sometimes it will change their age. The time they were drafted, etc. changes as well but isn't that important. Also the contract glitch I'm sure you've heard about (player's contract changes to 3 years). Personally, I haven't been editing much unless I absolutely have to because of these problems. I have been keeping a word file and copying down the player's contract and then will just change their contract back when I enter franchise. If the guy's a starter, sure change his number. But backups may not keep the same number anyway. Just check and double check when you do stuff. This game is glitchy, especially with rosters. Some guys (mostly rookies) change age when you edit. Other's do not.

Oh and the Texans fan (I'm a fan as well and born and raised in Houston) the Texans roster is great. Hardly any changes. Only thing is Charlie Anderson is white in game so he needs to be recreated. Also, I added Matt Turk and released Chad Stanley. I'll be glad to create Anderson and put the incorrect one in Free Agency with all attributes at 0 and then post my file if people want to pass it around to make this go faster. I've kind of hit a road block and just been too busy too keep working on it.
Works for me. The Bucs had one CAP and only a few minor changes to the depth charts.
would it be easier for me to email you that info and then you can post it? I had a problem over the weekend trying to upload a file I kept getting a failed error not matter what I tried.
if you want those changes, PM with your email and Ill get them over to you it will literally take you all of 5-10 minutes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »