Home

360 users resigned to EA's rosters?

This is a discussion on 360 users resigned to EA's rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
360 users resigned to EA's rosters?

I keep checking back here to see if anybody has posted a 360 roster....are 360 owners resigned to using EA's rosters and updating the rest themselves because of the profile specific problem? Nobody has even posted the EA rosters.

I'm just wondering if I should start manually updating my rosters....I don't have internet access at home so I can't get the EA rosters over my Xbox 360. So, are 360 rosters coming, or is roster sharing close to dead on 360? Who knew that going next-gen would kill my favorite part about buying sports games. I've noticed other people asking, and they haven't been responded to. If you could at least PM that would be great. It's even more sad if we have to act like criminals to do something completely legal with something we paid good money for. Shame on you Microsoft. (Stepping off soapbox now.)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: 360 users resigned to EA's rosters?

You can use posted rosters. You have to sign in as the original profile first, go into the game load the roster, sign out and sign in as yourself, then save the roster.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUrsus
You can use posted rosters. You have to sign in as the original profile first, go into the game load the roster, sign out and sign in as yourself, then save the roster.
Yeah, I did that with the first update. This time, I had a 48-hour XBOX Live gold card and used it for downloading the roster, and since then I've done some updating, but it's nowhere near done. They definitely made changes, but nearly enough of them.
Rice, 69-21-1 (W 52-10)
Arkansas, 56-21-0 (W 52-10)
Colorado, 10-7-0 (W 38-14)
OU, 58-40-5 (W 45-35)
Mizzou, 15-5-0
Oklahoma St, 20-2-0
Texas Tech, 43-14-0
Baylor, 71-22-4
Kansas, 6-2-0
Texas A&M, 73-36-5
Old 09-09-2007, 12:50 PM   #4
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46

Beatlehead84, go to warpathsports.com or look at the posting by arseniotall, he put the 9/7/07 update on sendspace.com. Beatles fan?
Old 09-09-2007, 02:41 PM   #5
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm working on a set. It's based off of the ones over at Warpath, but on those rosters, no was created, just transactions updated. Also, some guys are still on the incorrect teams because he didn't release them due to roster limitations. So I'm going to make sure all that is done. I'm about halfway through and will post if anyone is interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2007, 09:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the Warpath link. Now it won't take me ages to make it how I want it. All I needed was some kind of start.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:54 PM   #7
Rookie

freudianslip's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
I'm working on a set. It's based off of the ones over at Warpath, but on those rosters, no was created, just transactions updated. Also, some guys are still on the incorrect teams because he didn't release them due to roster limitations. So I'm going to make sure all that is done. I'm about halfway through and will post if anyone is interested.
I know that many, many people (including myself obviously) would really appreciate if you would post a 360 roster update to Madden.

Thank you.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:33 PM   #8
Rookie

Kudos to anyone who can get the rosters as accurate as possible. I was just trying to do it myself, but due to EA's limitations on how many players at each spot you must have...plus reaching the Free Agent limit so I can't release anymore players...and not being able to create all guys that need to be created, because there's not enough spaces left on the teams that need the players.

I've worked around, and worked around...to try and get it right...but I keep hitting dead ends. I finished the Bears-Giants...well, the Giants...I couldn't finish, due to lack of space.

So, I've reached a problem...on what to do. Go back to the Opening Day Rosters EA released, create the players I can create and just use those, or just leave them the way they are now. Damn EA and their inability to do this right themselves...and not giving us a way to do them right ourselves.

But, we all know that....

"EA Sports...If It's In the Game...It's surely not ours"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »