Home

***The Tomba321 Madden 08 360 Base Edit Version 1.0***

This is a discussion on ***The Tomba321 Madden 08 360 Base Edit Version 1.0*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #41
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: ***The Tomba321 Madden 08 360 Base Edit Version 1.0***

thanks tomba for doing this for the community. i'll start my franchise and ss mode and let you know what i think. again, its much appreciated.

pete
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2007, 10:47 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2
Smile Re: ***The Tomba321 Madden 08 360 Base Edit Version 1.0***

Tomba,
Downloaded your edit last pm and added your new sliders. Played Pats/Browns (I was Pats). Excellent game! 2 pics for each QB (mine were stupid decisions, throwing into coverages) and 2 fumbles each team, mostly the result of HARD hits on replay, excent for one of my fumbles, where my back did a dumb spin move and I didn't wrap up the ball.
Overall, teams and players played as expected, top level players dominated over lesser players (Moss vs. everybody else, Brady vs. Browns' D.), flow of game was good. Running game seemed more easy for me at first, but Browns stiffened up in 2nd half and made it tougher.
Thanks for all your hard work getting this together. I'm enjoying Madden again!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:24 AM   #43
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc12
Tomba,
Downloaded your edit last pm and added your new sliders. Played Pats/Browns (I was Pats). Excellent game! 2 pics for each QB (mine were stupid decisions, throwing into coverages) and 2 fumbles each team, mostly the result of HARD hits on replay, excent for one of my fumbles, where my back did a dumb spin move and I didn't wrap up the ball.
Overall, teams and players played as expected, top level players dominated over lesser players (Moss vs. everybody else, Brady vs. Browns' D.), flow of game was good. Running game seemed more easy for me at first, but Browns stiffened up in 2nd half and made it tougher.
Thanks for all your hard work getting this together. I'm enjoying Madden again!

You welcome and that game sounds about right. Why you ask? because i must have played about 3 game with each team in every config to see what the results might be
Old 10-08-2007, 07:58 AM   #44
MVP

OVR: 9

Tomba I wanna ask you one thing, why don't you collaborate with xx74xx to create a roster file that contains both your ideas?
It'd be great and it could be a great step in term of gameplay for Madden 08!
Old 10-08-2007, 02:15 PM   #45
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Tomba I wanna ask you one thing, why don't you collaborate with xx74xx to create a roster file that contains both your ideas?
It'd be great and it could be a great step in term of gameplay for Madden 08!
I wish i could, but sadly will not.

for reasons being pure selfishness on my part. i edited the begesus outta madden 08 to get it polaying more realistically and get rid of the issues people were having, yet to only have others "try out" their own stuff...

guess you gotta just trust one person or believe the hype of another?

Anyway, i'm off to playong fifa 08 for the majority of the year after this weds anyway. not that i'm leaving the community that day just gonna be occupied with stuf I can enjoy after trying get others to enjoy a game i am now pretty much sick of editing. I need a break from madden 08 the only thing i'll try to do is update rosters for everyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2007, 02:48 AM   #46
MVP

So Tomba will you realise a new version of your Madden 08 edit roster this time with all the roster updates at the last one available (for example no Culpepper at starting QB for Raiders...)
Old 10-09-2007, 07:47 AM   #47
MVP

Tomba one question, can you please list your whole slider settings?
I mean all the sliders, including substitution sliders and penalties sliders.
Thanks!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:57 AM   #48
MVP

This question for all the OS members.
Which set of sliders do you suggest to me to use with Tomba roster file??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »