Home

Can someone please help?

This is a discussion on Can someone please help? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2007, 03:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Can someone please help?

I have never had a problem downloading the rosters and uploading them into the game. In the past couple of days I have downloaded the Madden and NCAA rosters to the memory card then copied them to the hard drive. Then I deleted the profile that was used to get the rosters. Well now when I start the game up the rosters do not load and then when I go and try to load them it says nothing is there, yet when I go into the system tray all of the roster files show up. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and what I can do to fix this? Thanks for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2007, 11:22 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Can someone please help?

Anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong here?
Old 10-04-2007, 11:54 PM   #3
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Follow these steps exactly and you should be good to go:
  • start your 360 without a game in the disc tray;
  • once you get the files onto the mem card, you have to (1) move the gamer profile to the hard drive and log into it and then (2) move the roster to the hard drive;
  • while still signed in to the new profile, insert the disc, close the tray and load the game. The roster should load automatically, if not load it manually;
  • Here's the key step. Once the roster is loaded, log out of this profile and log into your original one and immediately save the roster (which will still be the one you loaded under the generic profile) under your own profile.
Hope this helps.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:37 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Follow these steps exactly and you should be good to go:
  • start your 360 without a game in the disc tray;
  • once you get the files onto the mem card, you have to (1) move the gamer profile to the hard drive and log into it and then (2) move the roster to the hard drive;
  • while still signed in to the new profile, insert the disc, close the tray and load the game. The roster should load automatically, if not load it manually;
  • Here's the key step. Once the roster is loaded, log out of this profile and log into your original one and immediately save the roster (which will still be the one you loaded under the generic profile) under your own profile.
Hope this helps.
Thanks so much! I appreciate the help. I am going to try it again now. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »