Home

Draft Pick CAPs

This is a discussion on Draft Pick CAPs within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2008, 12:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Draft Pick CAPs

Can anyone give me CAPs for the draft picks? I cannot download the files so I need the formulas for the players. Thank you in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2008, 07:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Draft Pick CAPs

Can someone at least help me with some of the draft picks? At least rounds 1 and 2?
Old 05-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

same here, seems we are all struggling to create a file with FA moves and the 08 rookies that will work, something this year must be different because last year it wasnt a problem. It would be great if there was somewhere we could get generated caps for the rookies so that we could create at least the first 2 or 3 rounds to make it somewhat accurate. dont really want to base the attributes off of already created players for rookies but it seems that may be the only way.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question Re: Draft Pick CAPs

I am new to this site and how it operates. Can somebody enlighten me on how to download rosters for say football and / or sports period. ? Thanks
Old 05-05-2008, 02:01 PM   #5
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
same here, seems we are all struggling to create a file with FA moves and the 08 rookies that will work, something this year must be different because last year it wasnt a problem. It would be great if there was somewhere we could get generated caps for the rookies so that we could create at least the first 2 or 3 rounds to make it somewhat accurate. dont really want to base the attributes off of already created players for rookies but it seems that may be the only way.
Why are people having so much trouble b/c of the roster limitations and FA pool filling up? That is the only issue I am experiencing while doing this.
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I dont think people realize how a few features missing can completely kill the thought of making authentic/custom rosters..

The current gen madden has one key feature that allows roster makers to make new rosters...changing player positions.

Example...lets say in real life a team is moving a player from Strong Safety to Free Safety, signed a FA (who is a SS) and lost their old FS to FA...Madden will bitch at you for not having enough FSs and you cant edit the player to play a different position.

This is one problem that made updated a roster damn near impossible and why I have given up on custom rosters for nexgen madden.

Right now im playing Madden on the PC until 09 drops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »