Home

PS2 Franchise File will be posted in EA Locker

This is a discussion on PS2 Franchise File will be posted in EA Locker within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
PS2 Franchise File will be posted in EA Locker

I tried to reach MattUMD about the completion of the PS2 files but I'm not sure if he got my message. I didn't have anything to do earlier so I piggy backed his updated free agent franchise file and got as far as updating the draft order rounds 1-7. Keep in mind that there are compensatory picks in the real NFL draft and there is not an option for compensatory picks on Madden. There was no 32nd pick in the 5th round in the NFL draft so I gave that pick to Cincinnati and when i go thru the draft i will use that pick for Andre Caldwell from FL. The Chiefs had too many picks according to the game so their 7th round picks(3 and 32) will go to the Colts in order to draft Mike Hart and the Bears to draft Marcus Monk. I will post the file with the corrected draft order in my locker first. I will go thru and draft the players and then later post a seperate file with the drafted players. You will need to go thru the rosters to be sure that all of the player trades and latest free agent moves were made. Thanks to Matt for starting the file. This is only something to get you started in case he is still working on his file.

My ea user name is uzatipdrill. Send me a pm once you send a friend request and i will add you as a friend so that you can download the file from my locker. Unfortunately I don't have the ability to add the franchise file to forum. Anyone that downloads the file from my EA locker is more than welcome to post the files on the forum. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
Rookie

gr1014's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: PS2 Franchise File will be posted in EA Locker

Could you also post the file on this site
Old 05-25-2008, 05:33 AM   #3
MattUMD224

OVR:

i have everything done its going up today

Old 05-25-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
i have everything done its going up today
Oh ok...well in that case I will not post the one I did. I thought you had given up on it and started working on something else. After doing the work I did I have MAD respect for the guys that do rosters. Thanks dude!!
Old 05-25-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
Rookie

jagsfan82's Arena

OVR: 7

If someone that downloaded this could post this, that would be great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
Rookie

EZMoney's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon14 Re: PS2 Franchise File will be posted in EA Locker

Hey man,
I would be willing to use your file and upload it on my own server. Ironic you are doing this and I am adding a game save part to my clans website, http://www.usarebels.com

If you would like to have your file uploaded and get full credit for what you did let me know and I will add you ASAP.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Best,
EZ

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »