Home

Update roster help...

This is a discussion on Update roster help... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2008, 09:23 PM   #1
Rookie

MUHerd's Arena

OVR: 2
Update roster help...

does EA not have a roster update at this point?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Update roster help...

There was the one they released on the 12th (the day the game came out), it put Favre on the Jets and a few other changes. I don't think there's been another yet, I haven't checked in a few days, but no one has mentioned anything about it.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:10 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I don't think that the Favre thing came out on the PS3... I've been playing and have a net connection and nothing in the way of a huge roster update yet... I imagine that they'll do so once the final rosters are set out...
Old 08-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #4
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingking77
I don't think that the Favre thing came out on the PS3... I've been playing and have a net connection and nothing in the way of a huge roster update yet... I imagine that they'll do so once the final rosters are set out...

Have you played online? Not sure if you know, but to get updated rosters in Madden you actually have to go in like you're going to play an online game, it will check your roster files, and if you don't have the latest one it will automatically download/save/load it. You can then back out of it if you don't want to play online, but that's the stupid way they have it setup instead of having it so you can just go in and look and download what you want, which makes a lot more sense for people who don't play online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »