Home

Chris Johnson - CB Raiders

This is a discussion on Chris Johnson - CB Raiders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Chris Johnson - CB Raiders

Is so much better than DeAngelo Hall. Since Hall has been released Johnson has shown that he is a much better corner and could very well be "elite." The guy is getting tested with Nnamdi on the other side but is really playing near a "shutdown" level.

If I didn't know madden ratings before, and I saw Hall and Johnson play, I'd rate hall a 70 and Johnson a 93.

Jay Cutler saw the difference today too...first game he could throw to Royal all day on Hall. Game 2 he threw the majority of his passes in Johnson's way and may have completed only 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Rookie

mags77's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Chris Johnson - CB Raiders

I have to disagree. It is a big call to say this guy is elite after 1 start, and that he is better than a top 10 pick/pro bowl/proven corner.

The Raiders played better in the second game, so naturally Johnson will look good.

Until he does this consistently, the ratings should stay where they are.

Last edited by mags77; 11-27-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18

Hall sucks.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:29 PM   #4
Rookie

mags77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
Hall sucks.

Straight to the point, I like it. He is, however, better than that dude from the Raiders
Old 11-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

Hall is not better than Chris Johnson. Now Chris has started every game since Hall has left. You are a friggin idiot dude!

Do you watch the games? Hall made the pro bowl based on being a first round pick and zone coverage ints.

hall can't play man to man....which is a million times harder than zone...especially on the raiders where you need to be able to press.

hall got burned all day long on the raiders. statistically, he was the worst corner in the NFL on the raiders. he gave up nearly 600 yards to the guy he was guarding...the most completions too.

HALL SUCKS.

CHRIS JOHNSON IS WAY BETTER. Since Chris has started the Raiders defense has been much better against the pass. He is faster than Hall (CJ is the fastest player on the Raiders) and he can press and cover.

Anybody that can watch a football game and say that Hall is better than Chris Johnson is a moron. PERIOD.

On another note - Nnamdi Asomugha is by far the best corner in the NFL. Nobody is even close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #6

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ever
On another note - Nnamdi Asomugha is by far the best corner in the NFL. Nobody is even close.
on another note, despite having the two best cornerbacks in the league (in your opinion) the Raiders are still 3-8.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:28 PM   #7
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
on another note, despite having the two best cornerbacks in the league (in your opinion) the Raiders are still 3-8.
LMFAO!
Old 11-28-2008, 08:42 PM   #8
Rookie

mags77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ever
Hall is not better than Chris Johnson. Now Chris has started every game since Hall has left. You are a friggin idiot dude!

Do you watch the games? Hall made the pro bowl based on being a first round pick and zone coverage ints.

hall can't play man to man....which is a million times harder than zone...especially on the raiders where you need to be able to press.

hall got burned all day long on the raiders. statistically, he was the worst corner in the NFL on the raiders. he gave up nearly 600 yards to the guy he was guarding...the most completions too.

HALL SUCKS.

CHRIS JOHNSON IS WAY BETTER. Since Chris has started the Raiders defense has been much better against the pass. He is faster than Hall (CJ is the fastest player on the Raiders) and he can press and cover.

Anybody that can watch a football game and say that Hall is better than Chris Johnson is a moron. PERIOD.

Whoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssyyyy!!!!!!!!

Its just my point of view dude!

I THINK Hall is better than Chris Johnson.

My bad - 2 starts.

Hall made the pro-bowl because the fans, media and players picked him to go. Coincidently, Chris Johnson was sitting on his *** unemployed while Hall was in Hawaii.

Show me the stats that say he is the worst corner in the NFL.

Chris Johnson is not faster than DeAngelo Hall.

Your claiming that this guys is the man after making 1 career pick and a few pass break-ups.

They have won 1 game since he left - heaps better pass defense!

Hall can't play man - Pro bowl voters and TO disagree!

You don't have to agree with my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »