Home

Chi's Draft Classes (360)

This is a discussion on Chi's Draft Classes (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Chi's Draft Classes (360)

Don't worry, the other night on the Senior Bowl the announcer referred to Andre Brown as Andre Johnson.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sweet! Thanks man, I got these to work. Problem though, is there any way I can transfer the files to my HD? It will only load off the memory card, and I had to borrow it from a friend. Thanks!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #19
Pro

You could try copying the profile to the HD, but I have a feeling it will only work on the MU, not entirely sure, that's just my guess.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:03 AM   #20
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Are you planning on making any adjustments to these classes? My only problem with them is that you have Pat White rated so high. He comes out as a star, and it is likely he won't even make it in the NFL similar to Brad Smith, Reggie McNeal, etc.

Also, any players that are not in Division 1A, like Domonique Johnson, Rhett Bomar, etc. work great if you put them on Florida Atlantic. Florida Atlantic is the only college that shows up as N/A on the player's bio.

Thanks a ton man! I am amazed at how you were able to get all the guys to come out. If you could just fix the Pat White thing and have Myron Rolle in the draft of 2010, they would be perfect!

Last edited by TheGame8544; 02-01-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame8544
Are you planning on making any adjustments to these classes? My only problem with them is that you have Pat White rated so high. He comes out as a star, and it is likely he won't even make it in the NFL similar to Brad Smith, Reggie McNeal, etc.

Also, any players that are not in Division 1A, like Domonique Johnson, Rhett Bomar, etc. work great if you put them on Florida Atlantic. Florida Atlantic is the only college that shows up as N/A on the player's bio.

Thanks a ton man! I am amazed at how you were able to get all the guys to come out. If you could just fix the Pat White thing and have Myron Rolle in the draft of 2010, they would be perfect!
I'm fine with how they are now. It takes so much work that this it's not worth doing everything over again for a few adjustments. It's hell making draft classes and these are very accurate already.

Last edited by Chi Dynasty12; 02-01-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #22
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Dynasty12
I'm fine with how they are now. It takes so much work that this it's not worth doing everything over again for a few adjustments. It's hell making draft classes and these are very accurate already.
You don't think having Pat White come into the NFL as a superstar is a problem? But I totally understand man. I have been working on one and it is a hell of a lot of work
Old 02-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #23
Pro

If it really makes you that angry then change Pat White to a WR, bam, problem solved.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:16 AM   #24
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

OVR: 6

Can you put the rosters you used in ur ea locker

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »