Home

PSV format of Draft Classes 08 -11

This is a discussion on PSV format of Draft Classes 08 -11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2009, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

mojo7877's Arena

OVR: 3
PSV format of Draft Classes 08 -11

I searched high and low for draft classes that would work on the PS2 version of Madden 09 on the PS3. Found a couple that id they were it but would not work. I finally found a NCAA 09 roster file in PSV format (the file type needed for the virtual PS2 saves on the PS3). So I rented NCAA 09 for the PS, simmed a few seasons and created these four draft classes. I can confirm they work when loaded into Madden 09. I don't remember who's FBS roster file it was, so I can't vouch for the right guys coming out in the right years, but it is a draft class with the correct players name. I figured I would share them with everyone since I got really frustrated that I couldn't find them. Here is the link:

http://hosted.filefront.com/mojo7877/

For those who don't know, just extract to a USB drive as is in the PS3/EXPORT/PSV folders and then go to the PS1/PS2 memory card utility in your PS3 saved data and copy from the USB drive and you are ready to go!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2009, 11:34 PM   #2
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: PSV format of Draft Classes 08 -11

i was going to do this but you did it for me, thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »