Home

Better PS3 draft classes please, anyone? please!

This is a discussion on Better PS3 draft classes please, anyone? please! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
Rookie

EZMoney's Arena

OVR: 2
Icon5 Better PS3 draft classes please, anyone? please!

This is not a knock to berta.8 at all. He put in a lot of hard work on his draft classes but, I myself am not happy with them and I am sure some other people are not as well even though no one has said any thing about it.

My main issue with them is Tim Tebow, John Parker Wilson or Pat White are not in them at all. There maybe some other players not in there as well but, they was the main 3 that stood out to me. Also some of the players are rated way to low in the 50's and 40's, what have you, that will be drafted in the 4th round down.

I could careless about the high rate that some players come out. Look at Matt Ryan, Chris Johnson just to name a few on madden at the end of the year with a high rating.

There will always be a few rookies how have a standout year. Maybe not the number that will come out on madden with not having to do so much work to get them lowered.

All I am asking is if someone could please make a better draft class with or without a big "over haul"?

I myself do not got time to do it or I would but, I know someone out here could do a better job. It should not take over a few days if you just bump up a few players who will make it and the ones who may not just lower them a few. No need to go and "rescale" everyone, that will just take way to much time.

Also with the combine and official nfl top players list should help out a lot on getting the right players in the class and where they should be at.

So, if anyone could help us get a better draft class for the PS3 we all would be very grateful.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »