Home

Taking requests (with MY 09 roster update).

This is a discussion on Taking requests (with MY 09 roster update). within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2009, 09:41 AM   #9
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Taking requests (with MY 09 roster update).

I was trying to find an excel spreadsheet of Rosters for Madden '09 (represent the Rosters at the end of the season). Any chance you have one your working off? Can you send me a link?
Old 05-12-2009, 10:58 AM   #10
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

what skill level are you playing on cause that looked way too easy....whats the rating of your worst WR in your new roster update
Old 05-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 10

Are you planning on releasing these to us?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #12
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
Decided since quite a few people have wanted to see gameplay videos of me playing with my Madden 2009 updated rosters, I'd take some requests.

I already have a solid Falcons one based on their Offense.

• What team would you like to see gameplay footage of?
  • Would you like offense, defense or both?
  • Any specific player you'd like to highlight the footage?
A little OT, but I think Madden would look so much better if they stretched the vertical aspect of the camera just a little and put us closer to the action when playing the game. '09 seems better than past iterations, but it's not quite there.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
I was trying to find an excel spreadsheet of Rosters for Madden '09 (represent the Rosters at the end of the season). Any chance you have one your working off? Can you send me a link?
Nope, I'm just lowering ratings in general from what they were as of the last roster update. No spreadsheet being used (except for the rookie ratings).

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
what skill level are you playing on cause that looked way too easy....whats the rating of your worst WR in your new roster update
It's on custom, using different sliders. The custom difficulty is listed as "All-Pro" for Pass/Rush Offense, and Pash/Rush Defense.

AS OF NOW: The lowest rated WR in my update is a 44 OVR. That being Mark Jones of the Panthers. He's also the Lowest OVR player in my game. Following behind him is David Vobora - MLB - Rams, with a 45 OVR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pass_The_Cows
Are you planning on releasing these to us?
As soon as I am finished with the re-rating, and creating some more rookies. I'm just about done with the re-rating. I just need to learn how to get the rosters up here after I'm finished.

Last edited by MRxAmazing; 05-12-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #14
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

How did you over-come the FA Pool/Team Roster problem....yea same for me 44 OVR....I did mine differently tho....remember these are attributes...not the players OVR....the OVR will change as the attributes are effected....and it's based on a players main position attributes....SPD was reduced by 7 pts. on every player and O-Lineman werent touched at all

Attribute Reduction System

99-90 = 0 pts.
89-80 = 5 pts.
79-70 = 10 pts.
69-60 = 15 pts.
59-50 and below = 20 pts.

Last edited by seriousluboy83; 05-12-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:47 PM   #15
Banned

I haven't done much with the FA Pool, only because it's extremely tedious. I'm just gonna take a screenshot of each position's top players and edit them that way. And I'm going to go to "ALL NFL" and lower the speed of any FA's that are noticeably higher than an average player at their position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 04:19 AM   #16
Banned

PGaither84's 49ers video is finished and uploading. The players he wanted were already in the game

I will work on a compilation video of the Eagles Offense/Defense tomorrow night after work. I still have to update their roster a bit more. I have Maclin, still need McCoy and Ingram.

If you guys could give me a list of their notable defensive transactions, that would be great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »