Home

CPL_6492's 2010 rosters including rookies.

This is a discussion on CPL_6492's 2010 rosters including rookies. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11
CPL_6492's 2010 rosters including rookies.

Hey everyone I'm doing my version of the 2010 rosters as of whenever I release it and I am a Bears fan so the Bears were really easy for me to figure out the 55 Man roster but here I am working on the Broncos and I have no idea what the final 55 man roster will be cause I don't follow them as religiously as the Bears. With that being said I ask the people for help. Those people that know the teams well I would like you to list your 55 man roster of all the transactions that have occured in the offseason, players cut, and whatnot. most importantly have the teams 1st round draft pick (or first pick of the draft if not picking in the first round) after that only include key rookies to make the roster work such as you need 4 CBs to have a good roster stuff like that. I am asking you guys to tell me the teams, there are enough fans here and most want to see their roster perfect. I will be using the final online roster update released and I will be using EAs rookie rating file that they released to rate the rookies so they are un-biased. Teams are on a first come first served basis and once they are all done I will release the file. I will try and take it upon myself to get the teams that aren't getting fan support to try and speed this up but feel free to help me with multiple teams. This file is for the PS3 but even is you have X-Box I can still use your advice on teams. Thanks everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
Pro

Figment's Arena

Re: CPL_6492's 2010 rosters including rookies.

These are the teams Red means needs to be worked on and Green means the team is complete. Please be sure to submit complete 55 man rosters, no more or no less unless the team doesn't have 55 players on the team (not including CAPs). So submit 55 man rosters so I don't crowd the Free Agency pool.
Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals
Buffalo Bills
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Arizona Cardinals
San Diego Chargers
Kansas City Chiefs
Indianapolis Colts
Dallas Cowboys
Miami Dolphins
Philladelphia Eagles
Atlanta Falcons
San Francisco 49ers
New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Jets
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Carolina Panthers
New England Patriots
Oakland Raiders
St Louis Rams
Baltimore Ravens
Washington Redskins
New Orleans Saints
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans
Minnesota Vikings

Last edited by Figment; 06-06-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

walterfootball.com.......2009 offseason transactions
Old 06-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #4
Pro

Figment's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by viceguy
walterfootball.com.......2009 offseason transactions
With all the transactions all the teams made most are sitting at around 85 players per team and probably 30 per team arent even on madden. What i'm asking is for you guys to put together the 55 man roster including the necesary rookies and i will put it all together in one file and post it. Like I said I am a Bears fan so they were easy for me to know who will probably be on the roster when it is cut down to size and that is what I am asking of all the fans and madden players who know teams well.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
Pro

Figment's Arena

It's kinda sad that on another website with just over 600 members I am getting more support for getting this roster done. I know there are plenty of Raiders fans out there or even Eagles and Cowboys but I can't get one person to help out a project for everyone to try and get accurate rosters to the people. I'm asking for no more than 5 minutes from help from any fans out there to give me a 55 Man roster on madden. I know most of you have tried to update your team on madden and even make rookies, all I'm asking is for you guys to tell me what you did to make those teams accurate. If this post falls off of page one without response then I'll just abandon my project.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 07:33 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

your hard work is REALLY appreciated, thanks man!!!!

Lets Go Bears!!!
AND bulls
and Cubs
CUBS
HAWKS
SOX
Old 06-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamfan4life
Lets Go Bears!!!
AND bulls
and Cubs
Amen!
Old 06-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #8
Rookie

Thanks for your work. I will try to get a roster over to you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »