Home

Draft Classes- PS3

This is a discussion on Draft Classes- PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #57
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Draft Classes- PS3

Man I'm anxious to get my hands on these.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm getting ready to rent NCAA for the day. Does anyone know mattum's login for the ea locker?
Old 08-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 4

So I want to make sure I have this right.... so he will upload a roster file that is labeled 2009,2010,2011 etc. and you just run one season with each roster file to get all the guys in that class?

And if so, will they all be available so that if I rent the game I can download these rosters and do it all in one day rather than renting the game once every two weeks?

I have my own draft classes, but they leave a bit to be desired so I am hoping to see how these work.... I am also a big recruiting nut so I am excited to see Matt's work on including guys that will be coming out the next couple years.... especially now that we have a coach at UW that actually recruits well.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #60
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biodawg03
So I want to make sure I have this right.... so he will upload a roster file that is labeled 2009,2010,2011 etc. and you just run one season with each roster file to get all the guys in that class?

And if so, will they all be available so that if I rent the game I can download these rosters and do it all in one day rather than renting the game once every two weeks?

I have my own draft classes, but they leave a bit to be desired so I am hoping to see how these work.... I am also a big recruiting nut so I am excited to see Matt's work on including guys that will be coming out the next couple years.... especially now that we have a coach at UW that actually recruits well.

He's going to upload 2009 first. Then two weeks later he's going to upload 2010 and so on. Its a process in itself but it'll be worth it.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #61
Rookie

The Real Ma$$ive's Arena

OVR: 17

I guess i'm out of luck, I rented NCAA 10 today, and I only have 5 days. I was excited because of the start date of the beginning thread, but then as I got to present day I saw he wasn't finished lol What's the status is the first draft class uploaded yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 02:46 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

thanks for doing this matt, is it up yet?
Old 08-28-2009, 01:20 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
This wait is starting to get a little aggravating. I may just sim NCAA tonight to get the draft classes eventhough I do want the ratings fixed but this is getting tedious.
I probably will too.

Last edited by fourthreemafia; 08-28-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #64
Rookie

cletusdog's Arena

i'm bummed that the project didn't come out when Matt planned as well, but COME ON guys. He is doing this for us. you just sound like spoiled children. if you don't wanna wait, do it yourself. don't complain to him about not getting it done in a timely manner while you sit back and do nothing.

thanks Matt for your hard work. i do appreciate it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »