Home

Draft Classes- PS3

This is a discussion on Draft Classes- PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
Draft Classes- PS3

hey guys i found a way to beat the system.....im gonna be making my draft classes like i did with PS2 but this year for PS3

since you can not transfer ncaa files anymore what i plan on doing is loading the roster file of NCAA onto my locker for you to download and all you would have to do is simulate one season to get the draft class

i plan on making a roster file for each draft classes from 2009-2015

i wanna have the first roster up by the weekend for you all to use and test

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 04:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Draft Classes- PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
hey guys i found a way to beat the system.....im gonna be making my draft classes like i did with PS2 but this year for PS3

since you can not transfer ncaa files anymore what i plan on doing is loading the roster file of NCAA onto my locker for you to download and all you would have to do is simulate one season to get the draft class

i plan on making a roster file for each draft classes from 2009-2015

i wanna have the first roster up by the weekend for you all to use and test
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you can export the file. I already finished 2 seasons in NCAA and it asks if you want to save the draft class to export to madden
Old 08-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Bill1130's Arena

OVR: 1

That is awesome. I hope that it works. I really did not want to have to go through the trouble of finding the game to rent somewhere. I hope that it works.

Thanks
Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky23
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you can export the file. I already finished 2 seasons in NCAA and it asks if you want to save the draft class to export to madden
yes you can but you cant transfer those files for other users to play with.... like you cant upload your draft classes for us to play with

but i would just make the roster file and load the files up on my ealocker for people to download n simulate the season n then they will have the draft classes

in the past you could make the draft classes and upload them on here for people to use....now you can not do that

Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
I know this...What I am asking is what will make his roster set better than any other? Like what changes does he plan to make which would make these better for Madden.
there hand made....lower all the ratings of players who will not be in the draft to 40 so only players that are drafted to be in

Top 20 Quarterbacks will be ranged from 99-80
Top 24 Runningback, Wide Receiver, Tight End, Offense Tackle n Guard, Defensive Ends, Outside Linebackers, Cornerbacks
Top 15 Fullbacks, Tightends, Centers, Defensive Tackles. Middle Linebackers, Free n Strong Saftey, Kicker, Punter

if a player is not make the cut then their ratings are going to be lowered to the 40s

heres Example of Quarterbacks ratings i have

97- Sam Bradford
94- Jevan Snead
91- Colt McCoy
89- Tim Tebow
89- TIm Hiller
88- Dan LeFevour
87- Zac Robinson
87- Tony Pike
86- Jarrett Brown
86- Rusty Smith
86- Darryl Clark
85- Chris Turner
85- Isiah WIlliams
85- Max Hall
85- Joe Webb
85- Andy Schmitt
84- Kyle Reed
84- Tyler Sheenan
82- Jonothan Crompton
82- Riley Skinner

their wont be any other players rated higher than a 70 so only those players enter the draft

if you are able to switch colleges around to after the player is drafted then ill add in some D1-AA players

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #6
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

are those the ratings they are coming into Madden?

If so...Colt McCoy a 91? IMO he is way undersized (no chance in hell he is 6'3 more like 6 even) to have a rating in the 90's but it's kool what you are doing.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:49 AM   #7
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynecandy
are those the ratings they are coming into Madden?

If so...Colt McCoy a 91? IMO he is way undersized (no chance in hell he is 6'3 more like 6 even) to have a rating in the 90's but it's kool what you are doing.
those are the NCAA ratings

Old 08-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #8
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattUMD224
there hand made....lower all the ratings of players who will not be in the draft to 40 so only players that are drafted to be in

Top 20 Quarterbacks will be ranged from 99-80
Top 24 Runningback, Wide Receiver, Tight End, Offense Tackle n Guard, Defensive Ends, Outside Linebackers, Cornerbacks
Top 15 Fullbacks, Tightends, Centers, Defensive Tackles. Middle Linebackers, Free n Strong Saftey, Kicker, Punter

if a player is not make the cut then their ratings are going to be lowered to the 40s

heres Example of Quarterbacks ratings i have

97- Sam Bradford
94- Jevan Snead
91- Colt McCoy
89- Tim Tebow
89- TIm Hiller
88- Dan LeFevour
87- Zac Robinson
87- Tony Pike
86- Jarrett Brown
86- Rusty Smith
86- Darryl Clark
85- Chris Turner
85- Isiah WIlliams
85- Max Hall
85- Joe Webb
85- Andy Schmitt
84- Kyle Reed
84- Tyler Sheenan
82- Jonothan Crompton
82- Riley Skinner

their wont be any other players rated higher than a 70 so only those players enter the draft

if you are able to switch colleges around to after the player is drafted then ill add in some D1-AA players
You have me interested.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »