Home

krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 10 Roster Updates Thread (PS3 ONLY)

This is a discussion on krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 10 Roster Updates Thread (PS3 ONLY) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: krulmichael's OFFICIAL Madden NFL 10 Roster Updates Thread (PS3 ONLY)

Can anyone help me. I've followed the instructions on the first post and can not get the rosters to my PS3. Can you share them in a locker??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #42
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

It's so frustrating to see guys STILL having trouble transferring files to the PS3 now. Not hating on any of you guys at all, but it seems like there's always like 20 guys that are having the same problem.

It's really not hard at all. I'll try to explain it in my way off the top of my head.

1. Put your USB in the computer.
2. Once your computer recognizes the USB, go into the USB drive and create a folder titled "PS3" (without quotations of course).
3. Inside that "PS3" folder you just created, create another folder titled "SAVEDATA" (again, no paranthesis).
4. Download the roster file, which is in .zip form, so use a program like WinRAR to open it, then extra the folder inside of the file (should be called something like BLUS30375-ROSTER-KRULV1) to the "SAVEDATA" folder you created inside the "PS3" folder on your USB. *EXTRACT THE ENTIRE BLUS30375-ROSTER-KRULV1 FOLDER INTO SAVEDATA, DON'T EXTRACT JUST THE FILES INSIDE THAT FOLDER!*
5. Remove the USB stick from the computer.
6. Put the USB stick in one of the PS3's USB slots.
7. Goto the "Game" section on the XMB media bar (just like you were going to start Madden or any other game for that matter).
8. Scroll up to "Save Data Utility" and enter it.
9. You should see your USB device at the very top, just go in it, then you should see the roster file. Press triangle and goto copy and thats it!

I really hope this helps you guys that are still struggling with this. If not, I don't know what else to tell you lol.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for your rosters, can you tell us how they differ from those just released in the Roster Update today?
Old 09-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #44
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
Thanks for your rosters, can you tell us how they differ from those just released in the Roster Update today?
I haven't even checked out the new ones, but from what I heard EA's aren't that great (what else is new, exactly why I do my own rosters). Just check them out for yourself, I can confidently say that I KNOW that mine are more accurate's than EA's.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks krulmichael the rosters look great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 06:40 PM   #46
Cyber Griffin

CFav's Arena

OVR: 15

Thank you for the effort you put in KM

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Wii)
Transformers: War For Cybertron (DS)
Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)
Band Hero (Wii)
MUA2 (PS3/XBox 360)
Hax Attacks (iPad/iPhone)

Last edited by CFav; 09-11-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #47
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

thanks krulmichael these are great, one question, how did you come up with your CAPs? Did you just edit the names or actually edit attributes to reflect the player? thanks again for all yoru hard work.

Oh and no long snappers?! lol j/k
Old 09-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #48
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
thanks krulmichael these are great, one question, how did you come up with your CAPs? Did you just edit the names or actually edit attributes to reflect the player? thanks again for all yoru hard work.

Oh and no long snappers?! lol j/k
I edit players names, hometowns, positions, and yes I re-rated the players. Way I did it was I checked the past 2 Maddens (09 & 08) rosters on IGN.com which listed the players ratings to see if they were in previous Maddens so I could just transfer it over. If they weren't (and alot of the rookies weren't) I tried to base it off several things. The plays they made in the pre-season (NFL.com is really good place to go for highlight videos for each player), and also by the players combine results. Granted I'm sure it's not all perfect, but I did my best to make it as correct as possible.

LOL @ the long snappers comment, I can tell you have been a long time user of my rosters which I appreciate greatly, but nah, maybe in future updates, but I didn't want to get rid of all the free agents you know lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »