Home

Old 08-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Chris Clemons

I'm an Eagles fan and I waited for the Vick update to start my franchise, so I get it and start my franchise thinking I'm set with the right players. Well I'm well into the first preseason game and I do subs and stuff in the preseason and I go to put in Chris Clemons and I can't find him. Then after the game I check the FA list, can't find him. How could he not be in the game? He'll definitely make the roster and in my eyes has some serious pass rush ability. Any word on this? I'll admit, I didn't use the search button so if this is some where else just tell me what's going on and don't give me a smart *** response. If no ones heard anything would be nice for a dev to drop in and fill me in on this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Chris Clemons

They took him out for reasons unknown.

Best to just create him yourself or wait for the next update, which isnt a guarntee he will be in.

Only EA knows why they took him out.

Chris Clemons shouldnt have be taken off, but people need to understand that they cant fit every player on the team, so dont question why a 7th round rookie that is a longshot to make the team isnt on there. If he makes the final cut, then he will (or should) be added, but in preseason, the rosters are in chaos.
Old 08-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

feely isn't in the roster update either...
Old 08-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
Banned

Well, who would you guys suggest they drop in favor of Feeley and Clemons?

Clemons definitely needs to be there. He will see playing time.

Feeley...eh, not so much. Not saying he shouldnt be on at all, but he probably wont see any playing time.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Well, who would you guys suggest they drop in favor of Feeley and Clemons?

Clemons definitely needs to be there. He will see playing time.

Feeley...eh, not so much. Not saying he shouldnt be on at all, but he probably wont see any playing time.
How about Charleston Hughes? I know like every Eagles player, even dudes who don't make the roster and never of heard of this guy. I would also bet that Rashad Baker won't be on the roster, I could see why they still have him there though. I would also bet Fenuki Tupou won't be on the roster opening day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got The Goods
How about Charleston Hughes? I know like every Eagles player, even dudes who don't make the roster and never of heard of this guy. I would also bet that Rashad Baker won't be on the roster, I could see why they still have him there though. I would also bet Fenuki Tupou won't be on the roster opening day.

Like I said, Im not sure who is looking good for you guys, but, at this point, rosters are up in the air. I get on EA about alot of things, but its impossible for them to predict who will make the team and who wont. Obviously, some you know arent going anywhere, but you never know when a 5th round pick might unseat a backup player and stuff like that.

Still...no excuse for taking off Chris Clemons.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got The Goods
I said the same thing, who is this guy? I cut him and winston justice and put Jason Babin and Brandon Gibson on the roster.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:33 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

what i do is..the players on IR, I release them so i can have more room for guys like Babin, Clemons etc..we all want the "real" rosters but we just have to be patient..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »