Home

Come on EA, really?

This is a discussion on Come on EA, really? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2009, 12:56 AM   #49

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Come on EA, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mKoz26
Point it out big man. I'm waiting.

And, you, the ignorant one, have chosen to ignore a few posts of mine saying I DO NOT WANT FORTE'S RATINGS INCREASED. I WANT MARSHALL'S DECREASED. How does that make me a homer? I hate repeating myself. Maybe the caps will help.

It's too bad this Bronco fan came into this with an agenda.

Good night and I'll respond around 5 tomorrow morning.
I didn't ignore any of the posts you made about Forte's rating not being lowered. That is noble of you.

You just want Marshals ratings lowered because you don't think he is better in certain aspects than Forte. Yes, no homerism involved in that.

I stayed out of this as long as I did because I know that you knew I was a Bronco fan, however, I figured by now, that since 95% of everyone else has disagreed with you, I could safely come into this thread without my "bias" showing.

So do I have the same agenda as every other non-Bronco fan that has disagreed with you up to this point right or is mine different? Just curious.

I can wait till the morning "big man".
Old 08-27-2009, 12:58 AM   #50
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam21224
OMG!

You know this without even trying it, smh yea right bro.

I'm done trying to discuss something with somebody who is clearly not in the right mind state.
Sir intelligence know-all master, if I must look up combine bench press numbers, I will. You just bolded a part of my post, skipped the meat, and formed an opinion off of the bold alone. I don't do the whole manipulating thing, and clearly you do. Now you're on my ignored list .

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Old 08-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #51
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I didn't ignore any of the posts you made about Forte's rating not being lowered. That is noble of you.

You just want Marshals ratings lowered because you don't think he is better in certain aspects than Forte. Yes, no homerism involved in that.

I stayed out of this as long as I did because I know that you knew I was a Bronco fan, however, I figured by now, that since 95% of everyone else has disagreed with you, I could safely come into this thread without my "bias" showing.

So do I have the same agenda as every other non-Bronco fan that has disagreed with you up to this point right or is mine different? Just curious.

I can wait till the morning "big man".
You have yet to point out the bashing/attacks. Don't make false claims you can't back up, ESPECIALLY when it questions somebodies character.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 01:14 AM   #52
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Sir intelligence know-all master, if I must look up combine bench press numbers, I will. You just bolded a part of my post, skipped the meat, and formed an opinion off of the bold alone. I don't do the whole manipulating thing, and clearly you do. Now you're on my ignored list .
SMH.

Dude like give it a break 95% of the thread said your wrong, you want to keep denying it and arguing with everyone who doesn't agree with you so be it.

I cleary don't care about being on your ignore list because I obviously don't want to even be bothered with you anymore.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #53

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
You have yet to point out the bashing/attacks. Don't make false claims you can't back up, ESPECIALLY when it questions somebodies character.
Okay fine, if you want me to point it out. In the following responses from you, I have bolded your phrases that are meant to do nothing but belittle the person you are responding to.

Clearly, bashing, the word I used, was incorrect, and for that, I sincerely apologize. However, anytime someone disagreed with you, you responded with some of these responses which is not only immature, it does nothing to further your argument.

In my opinion, it seems like you started this thread expecting everyone to agree with you, and when they didn't, you really had nothing else to resort to.

But that is just my opinion.

In order to have intelligent debates in the future, phrases like these are good ones to avoid.

Quote:
It's unbelievable how far some will go to defend EA and the Madden team. Why are you trying to justify this bull? Brandon Marshall does not "truck" more defenders than Matt Forte, sorry.
Quote:
Maybe if you could read I'd provide you with a longer response. Another one of these "make the game yourself" fools.

That has nothing to do with anything! Try to read next time, then post based on what you read.

But when you have something to contribute, I'd like to hear what you have to say.
Quote:
You aren't making any sense here.
Quote:
You clearly have no grasp of what you are saying yourself, let alone what all of us are saying. If you'd like to debate, please debate, but don't post random things and expect a well thought out response.
Quote:
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR POSTS HOLD NO RELEVANCE NOW?

Please, a moderator, someone, rid me of this guy. He refuses to stick to the topic at hand and then tells me I know nothing because he doesn't know how to make any sense. It's pathetic, really. I'm done with him.
Quote:
Sir intelligence know-all master

Last edited by kehlis; 08-27-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-27-2009, 02:26 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 9

I downloaded the Madden excel the guy posted here on the forums and Brandon Marshall is only 56 STR, Matt Forte' is 76 STR. Am I missing something out? lol
Old 08-27-2009, 02:30 AM   #55
Banned

Ok now i am starting a good arguement and I want to see people back this up.

Eli Manning 70 STR, Brady Quinn 66.

Not going to say anything - enough said LOL Eli should be a 50

edit: as a previous poster stated, the attributes can changed.

Last edited by 2Koalition; 08-27-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 02:40 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
He runs a guy over at 3:54. Then another at 4:47. This is a one year sample size, mind you. (lol at the second truck)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1De48tvrdk
LOL at this video. 5+ minutes of footage - all Forte (who I think is an amazing player) and he SEMI-trucks 2 DBs.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=23818199

Cue this up to 5:02 and take a look at what Marshall does to #91

Marshall also tries to truck a Cheifs head off too at one point, but the DB ducked.

This whole thread is hilarious.

All the points that need to be made have been made. If the OP isn't willing to backtrack in the face of so much evidence in opposition he will just have to remain in the deep minority on this issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »