Home

Colt Brennan deleted for being put on i.r. ?

This is a discussion on Colt Brennan deleted for being put on i.r. ? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Colt Brennan deleted for being put on i.r. ?

they should just put them as free agents with the IR status so that if you want to play with prexisting injuries off you can add them to the team and use them. I hate it when they just delete real guys from the game not even giving you the option of making roster moves to keep them.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #10
MVP

colkilla's Arena

OVR: 13

i think they should release 2 different rosters every week, one for guys who are dynasty players with guys like colt on the i.r., and another for guys (like me) who only play offline play now games when they have the time. this roster would simply reflect the 53 man rosters week to week, not taking into account guys who are out on injured reserve and crap like that. that being said, with the current way ea does it, i hope his *** is deleted. i heard he will likely reach an injury settlement with the team in the coming weeks anyway and be gone so whatever...
Old 09-06-2009, 11:51 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
they should just put them as free agents with the IR status so that if you want to play with prexisting injuries off you can add them to the team and use them. I hate it when they just delete real guys from the game not even giving you the option of making roster moves to keep them.
free agent list would be full

at least with the pc version you could create a team and put IR players on those teams for anyone that wanted to use them they could sign them.. you could also delete players too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 11:53 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

well i look at the eagles roster and they have the tight end ingram from florida on i.r. and he is still on the team...i hope they do the same for colt !!!!

Washington Capitals
Old 09-07-2009, 04:56 AM   #13
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Like a previous poster said, I just CAP Brennan anyways. The default Colt is too short and skinny and the ratings are a slap in the face. There's a face in create a player under skin tone #2 that looks pretty similiar to Colt and just give him Philip River's throwing motion - it's quick release and side arm and his right foot lifts off the ground when throwing. It looks nearly identical to Colt's actual throwing motion.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #14
Rookie

fjackson18's Arena

OVR: 4

i think the whole removing players thing is dumb especially for players on the I.R

i know when i play franchise i don't play one year and start over! any I.R player would be healthy and can play but can't because of removing players completely. they removed John David Booty completely and he was still playing! wheres the logic in removing a player from the game and hes still on a roster playing but lets keep the FA who has not been on a team the past year.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #15
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Believe me I feel for you guys. I too hate when they do this and I will be dealing with a dealeted player most likely as well. Even if it is understandable. But I am a 49ers fan so I am pretty certain Crabtree will be deleted. So even if he stops being dumb sometime this season I won't get to use him if I go with the new rosters that are coming out. I am already in year two of a franchise I started, but was goin gto restart with the correct lineups this week. Now I am not sure.

It would be nice if there was a place to put these players so they weren't available for online one on one games, but still available for online leagues or offline dynasties. Being able to have a practice squad to store players would be nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 05:22 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

You guys know that you don't have to download the roster updates if you don't want to right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »