Home

New Roster update will be out before the weekend as per Donny

This is a discussion on New Roster update will be out before the weekend as per Donny within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2009, 01:58 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New Roster update will be out before the weekend as per Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
Dude stop with the EA bashing..If you do not like their product then dont buy it.

This is a thread about when the roster will be out. Not about your gripe with EA...there is a thread for that already so you can go and say your piece over there...
Dude....you cant buy another nfl game. If these updates were accurate...i would wait another week...but I know I still have a day's worth of work after they come out. I understand the man's gripe
Old 09-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by froods
Dude....you cant buy another nfl game. If these updates were accurate...i would wait another week...but I know I still have a day's worth of work after they come out. I understand the man's gripe
no i dont need to understand the man

These rosters are not suppose be part of the money you spent

These is provided by the company.

You pay for madden 10 the game. it already comes with rosters.

updating them is an added perk and people act like is their right to have
Old 09-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbman
LOL, your one of those fans that will let EA walk all over you and take your money. EA says pay $7 for uniforms that should be included, you say yes. EA says wait a lifetime for roster updates, you'll wait.

What part don't you understand they get PAID TO DO A JOB. They are no more special than anyone else that has to work. Roster updates should be out before week 1 because its a game we paid $64 for and were promised weekly updated rosters. Got it?

I'm tired of people like you sucking up to Ian and defending Madden till the cows come home. I'm not hating on M10, I find the game a bif improvement, but the paid DLC is a disgrace, and uniforms that should be correct aren't. They get paid, so why shouln't they do their job to 100% to their ability instead of slacking?

Now am I being unfair?
WOW do you have a job .Allow me to explain they are a company until we become a communist country the goal as of today is to make money and sell products.Now maybe next year or the year after when the government puts a Video Game CZAR incharge and takes over EA you will pay.When things change don't don't worry the goverment will run EA as well as they run the railroad and the Post Office.
agreed....we are the customer.....they work for us.

The position minumums are a joke...we have been complaining about it for 10 years....hardley any teams keep 10 o-lineman. also Long Snappers. If I was this inaccurate with my job I would have been fired a long time ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
agreed....we are the customer.....they work for us.

The position minumums are a joke...we have been complaining about it for 10 years....hardley any teams keep 10 o-lineman. also Long Snappers. If I was this inaccurate with my job I would have been fired a long time ago.
Show me where it says in the back of the game box that the game will provide weekly roster updates or any type of roster updates

If it is not advertised then is an added perk.

bottom line.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
no i dont need to understand the man

These rosters are not suppose be part of the money you spent

These is provided by the company.

You pay for madden 10 the game. it already comes with rosters.

updating them is an added perk and people act like is their right to have
people buy the game based on the fact they will also get roster updates......it's not a perk....it is our right......it should be our right to buy a different game because of the crappy service provided by EA......but we can't
Old 09-09-2009, 02:07 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Show me where it says in the back of the game box that the game will provide weekly roster updates or any type of roster updates

If it is not advertised then is an added perk.

bottom line.
its just known.....it has been for years
Old 09-09-2009, 02:07 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 6

You also gotta think in terms of EA's obligation to the NFL.

I'm sure if roster updates were something that EA straight up didn't do anymore, the NFL would be a lot more likely to search elsewhere for a company to give a better representation of the NFL throughout the season.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
people buy the game based on the fact they will also get roster updates......it's not a perk....it is our right......it should be our right to buy a different game because of the crappy service provided by EA......but we can't
when EA monopolized NFL games...they bought these complaints. Since they decided to be the only provider....they will and should be held to any standard their customers decide.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »