Home

Angered by roster update #3

This is a discussion on Angered by roster update #3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2009, 12:21 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: Angered by roster update #3

I'll co-sign to this. I don't understand how each team gets 55 player slots, each NFL team has 53 players, and we still can't get accurate rosters. Sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #26
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden81
the packers roster is messed up because ea WONT learn that 3 -4 only carry 2 DTs

and I had to create their LS because EA were to lazy to make it at LT to take up that slot

guess I can get around it issue by creating Brad Jones (who is missing from packers) throw him at DT with LB ratings but have him at LB on the depth chart
They dont seem to care about Special Teams players. Brett Goode, Brad Jones, and Spencer Havner are missing. All 3 are special teams guys for the most part.

I'm just gonna CAP these guys. I didn't notice that the roster only had 50 players.

Old 09-12-2009, 02:40 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 14

Calvin Johnson Jr.? What the hell?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

The one perplexing thing I saw on the Colts roster is Roy Hall was still there, even though he was cut half way through training camp (and well before early roster updates)

No biggie, I just cut him, but you do wonder how some of these things slip by repeatedly.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy
The one perplexing thing I saw on the Colts roster is Roy Hall was still there, even though he was cut half way through training camp (and well before early roster updates)

No biggie, I just cut him, but you do wonder how some of these things slip by repeatedly.
Yeah I know, all you have to do to see who's on the current roster is go to the team's website. It's something else....
Old 09-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #30
Rookie

Christian9's Arena

OVR: 6

Bottom line is this....shouldn't have to tweet to get something done. He should be checking the various NFL sites.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #31
Rookie

egj1976's Arena

OVR: 3

So am I missing something?? Everytime i go to the download roster portion nothing is there. And the latest roster that was downloaded still has seymour on the pats and a whole bunch of other messups. What's the deal? Is EA just that lazy (strike that I know that answer). PS3 gets updated and cg is left hanging? Wow! Didn't think EA could stretch me out anymore than they already had. WTF!! How hard is it to post a roster? Seriously. With what Live did with NBA 360. Come on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #32
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10

I am only angered by the fact that they haven't been applied to online franchises. Crazy..Crazy..Crazy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »