Home

Matt Ryan's Arm Strength

This is a discussion on Matt Ryan's Arm Strength within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Matt Ryan's Arm Strength

He's currently an 88 but after watching him a lot this year he seems to be a little stronger than that. He has a lot of zip on his out routes and there was a play Sunday night where he threw a 20 yard strike while back-pedaling away from a Bears blitz.

I was thinking of bumping it up to 90-92 before I start my Falcons chise. Anyone thnk that's realistic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 02:02 PM   #2
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Matt Ryan's Arm Strength

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
He's currently an 88 but after watching him a lot this year he seems to be a little stronger than that. He has a lot of zip on his out routes and there was a play Sunday night where he threw a 20 yard strike while back-pedaling away from a Bears blitz.

I was thinking of bumping it up to 90-92 before I start my Falcons chise. Anyone thnk that's realistic?
Nope.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #3
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper09
Nope.
You think he's got the same THP of Tony Romo? I don't see Romo making the same types of throws that Ryan seems to be able to complete.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Yes it is a little low for him. I have him at a 90. He does have more zip on the ball than an 88.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

If you update Matt Ryan Then You HAVE to Make Joe Flacco Way Better Throwing Deep Because Flacco Does More With Less Matt Ryan has a Pro Bowl Reciever Flacco Does Not... Flacco Puts The Ball Right In The Recievers Hands Even When He is Getting Knocked On The Ground.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpittaVicious
If you update Matt Ryan Then You HAVE to Make Joe Flacco Way Better Throwing Deep Because Flacco Does More With Less Matt Ryan has a Pro Bowl Reciever Flacco Does Not... Flacco Puts The Ball Right In The Recievers Hands Even When He is Getting Knocked On The Ground.
Ravens fan i assume....
Old 10-22-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
Rookie

Imaking332's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpittaVicious
If you watched the Ravens Vikings game he is right. Joe Flacco is in the top 5 when it comes to deep ball accuracy. He almost single handedly led a 2nd half comeback against the vikings(and of course Ray Rice). Matter of fact Joe Flacco's rating should be right up there with Ryan's.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:54 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Ravens fan i assume....
No Eagles Just A True Statement By a Football Fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »