Home

Does this scream ratings boost for D-Jax?

This is a discussion on Does this scream ratings boost for D-Jax? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Does this scream ratings boost for D-Jax?

I don't get once anyone does good they need a ratings boost. In Madden, D-Jax does this regularly for me. He gets seperation, and I find him for 50+ yard TDs all the time. So if he does it in the game, why make him better.

Unless there's a player like Cedric Benson who couldn't get 100 yards before, and is tearing it up in the NFL, then I don't think we should change ratings so often. Just my opinion.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:27 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 12

I don't think that he needs 100 Speed. Better Agility, Acceleration, Elusiveness sure, but he is not the fastest player in the NFL and should not be rated as such. When him and Chris Johnson/Devin Hester run side by side and Jackson beats both of them then he can hae 100 Speed.

Maybe a boost to 98 Speed, but not 99-100.
Old 11-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #11
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Whitebread
If D-Jax gets 100, or even 99, speed then Chris Johnson needs to be a 103.
Agreed. He has had just as many long/big plays this year as D-Jax. Both are lightning quick and the definition of explosive though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2009, 03:27 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 13

No, no, no!!! No ratings boosts for any Eagles player ever!!!!!!!!

JK,

Hey, did he play last weekend at all? He come up lame? Ohhh never mind, I forgot they played a real defense for the first time in weeks and he got shut down. No! No ratings boost for you!

Seriously, I think that guy is awesome and was hoping like heck that Dallas would have tried to get in position to pick him but whatever.

I do think that EA kinda dropped the ball on the spreading out the ratings deal - I really thought that they should have let the position specific attributes be the ones they spread out in a big way and left the physical attributes more like they were last year!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »