Home

Do NCAA10 draft classes players #s auto fix to NFL #ing system?

This is a discussion on Do NCAA10 draft classes players #s auto fix to NFL #ing system? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2010, 12:29 AM   #1
Rookie

Boogyman_33's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon5 Do NCAA10 draft classes players #s auto fix to NFL #ing system?

I have read through several post on here about draft classes along with the EA forum, but have not found the answer to this question I have...Do the players' numbers fix themselves automatically when they are drafted to a NFL team. I know last year it didn't so a wide receiver like Golden Tate could possibly be #23 in Madden. That is a huge pet peeve of mine, but if it doesn't correct itself than I guess I will just go through every team and re-number their rookies to coincide with the NFL's rule on what numbers players can wear at certain positions. Any help would be great. I just got NCAA10 for Christmas and this question is just bugging me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Rookie

modernlord's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Do NCAA10 draft classes players #s auto fix to NFL #ing system?

yes.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:38 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernlord
yes.
Are you serious! Thats great news, in the old Maddden's on PS2 I would go through and manually chang all the rookie numbers
Old 01-06-2010, 09:10 PM   #4
Rookie

Boogyman_33's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernlord
yes.
That is great news. I used to do the same on all versions up through last years Madden. I'm just one of those picky guys that hates having a linebacker with the #12 or sumthing odd like that. Just small things like this I hope they continue to improve in Madden 11 and get rid of things that people honestly don't really play. One of those is the mini-games and I wouldn't mind seeing the Road to the Hall of Fame or whatever crap they call it now go. I honestly never hear anybody talking about using that mode. It's either online/offline dynasty or just play now games with friends via Live or @ home.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »