Home

Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class

This is a discussion on Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #17
Rookie

cwick_14's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
try a new franchise and see where they go.
Yea I see where you're coming from...but you just have to keep reloading until you get a realistic class...I would never use a class where the top 5 guys aren't even 1st round, but maybe thats just me
Old 02-19-2010, 06:19 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwick_14
Yea I see where you're coming from...but you just have to keep reloading until you get a realistic class...I would never use a class where the top 5 guys aren't even 1st round, but maybe thats just me

ya hopefully they fix this for 11
Old 02-20-2010, 12:45 AM   #19
Banned

Next update: will release update saturday or sunday. Will include the following:

Browns: Release jamal lewis

Ravens: sign free agent donte' stallworth

bengals: sign free agent matt jones

Cardinals: release carlos dansby( he says he will test free agentcy )

dolphins: do not release joey porter( he was released but will be added back )

bills: dic jouran wil be removed, butler LT retires at 26( will be removed from game )

redskins: jim zorn will be removed

I have started a new franchise since everyone seams to have problems with these draft class. Ive done lots of new things to make these more realistic, raised awarness, added fb, te, wr atributes to running qbs in this draft, and ect. I feel that they are much more realistic than before.

Any more changes please let me know before 8 pm pst saturday or they will not get in till next week or the week after.

So far key players have gone like this: gerold mcoy 1st, ndamunkong suh 2nd, bradford 4, clausen 9, taylor mays 29, eric berry 18, cj spiller 17.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:36 AM   #20
Banned

I would have had this update released on tuesday but my madden game keeps freezing so i bought a new copy online. Supposed to get it saturday so hopefully this fixes the freezing.

Unfortently you cant edit coachs names so wont be able to add mike shannahan( still will remove jim zorn )

Also making updated rosters for madden. Rosters will be up to date before the draft. As madden limits you to like 15 caps i will only add the top 15 players picked in the draft( to the rosters )
Old 02-20-2010, 08:53 AM   #21
Rookie

cwick_14's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Next update: will release update saturday or sunday. Will include the following:

Browns: Release jamal lewis

Ravens: sign free agent donte' stallworth

bengals: sign free agent matt jones

Cardinals: release carlos dansby( he says he will test free agentcy )

dolphins: do not release joey porter( he was released but will be added back )

bills: dic jouran wil be removed, butler LT retires at 26( will be removed from game )

redskins: jim zorn will be removed

I have started a new franchise since everyone seams to have problems with these draft class. Ive done lots of new things to make these more realistic, raised awarness, added fb, te, wr atributes to running qbs in this draft, and ect. I feel that they are much more realistic than before.

Any more changes please let me know before 8 pm pst saturday or they will not get in till next week or the week after.

So far key players have gone like this: gerold mcoy 1st, ndamunkong suh 2nd, bradford 4, clausen 9, taylor mays 29, eric berry 18, cj spiller 17.
thats a good class, good job man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

When i use patriotk1d to search psn and download the rosters. I am only downloading senior class and it isn't to accurate as far as the ratings go. patriotk1d how do i get both draft classes and the attribute increases. Do i still use patriok1d as the search name? Thank you so much
Old 02-20-2010, 08:59 PM   #23
Retar Crew

Antec's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Also making updated rosters for madden. Rosters will be up to date before the draft. As madden limits you to like 15 caps i will only add the top 15 players picked in the draft( to the rosters )
If you want to add the entire first round you can use the Hall of Fame players. You can't edit their height/weight but you can look for players with similar heights/weights. Just release them and you can edit everything else including College.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:29 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

ok thanks. When you release the new updated rosters, do i just search the psn network under patriotk1d and download that roster? sorry man i am new at all this

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »