Home

Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class

This is a discussion on Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2010, 04:14 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: Madden 10 PS3 Franchise with draft class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antec
If you want to add the entire first round you can use the Hall of Fame players. You can't edit their height/weight but you can look for players with similar heights/weights. Just release them and you can edit everything else including College.
im gunna try that when it gets closed to draft time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2010, 04:15 AM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachutaj
ok thanks. When you release the new updated rosters, do i just search the psn network under patriotk1d and download that roster? sorry man i am new at all this
no i will post the rosters here. Then you download them and copy them to a flash drive. Then copy them to your ps3
Old 02-21-2010, 05:46 PM   #27
Banned

sorry i havent released the update yet. My ps3 keeps on freezing when i try to save it. Still gunna try to release it today but wont be updating after this for awhile as im waiting for my box to come and then im shipping my ps3 to sony to get it fixed.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachutaj
ok thanks. When you release the new updated rosters, do i just search the psn network under patriotk1d and download that roster? sorry man i am new at all this
This first release of the roster will be today. THis roster includes moves up to febuary 13. It also has some rookies already. The rookies are right now free agents.

I have rookies such as taylor mays, damien williams, javied best, ndamakung suh, and jimmy clausen. Dante stallworth is included in this. He is a free agent. YOu must sign him to the ravens to keep it up to date.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for doing this. I'm enjoying testing the draft with the mocks available. Did you tweak the class at all from the first flash download? Eric Berry and some others would be nice higher up. Thanks for doing this though.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:54 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoKnowsHoops
Thanks for doing this. I'm enjoying testing the draft with the mocks available. Did you tweak the class at all from the first flash download? Eric Berry and some others would be nice higher up. Thanks for doing this though.
Well i was in the middle of editing my ncaa rosters and i had them perfect for the draft and then my ps3 froze up. Kept on doing it and in madden to. I sent it to sony on friday. Its suposed to arive there on tuesday. And then its suppose to take 8-12 days for me to get it back. I cant wait to get it back. Then all do some more editing and release it. Expect the next update on march 15- 28.

PLEASE POST ANY NFL CHANGES HERE <-------->

that way i dont have to go and see all the moves that happened when i didnt have my ps3.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just downloaded this file, but my usb drive doesn't recognize the .rar file that you saved it under. Any suggestions on how I can get this to work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2010, 11:05 AM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaeger
I just downloaded this file, but my usb drive doesn't recognize the .rar file that you saved it under. Any suggestions on how I can get this to work?

you have to extract it to the usb drive

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »