Home

PS3-MADDEN10 FRANCHISE FILE

This is a discussion on PS3-MADDEN10 FRANCHISE FILE within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #25
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: PS3-MADDEN10 FRANCHISE FILE

[quote=patriotsk1d;2040743534]Im sure yours is very good as it sounds. Mine is more of a quick project i didnt just sim through the season i have some releastic stats.

Mine was more of a test and i decided to upload it. "The draft classes are the best you will find" because of the work ive done making them so releastic.
quote]

my franchise is never a quick project, ask anybody that knows me, ive been doing this for years, and i personally like realistic simulated results and i dont settle for anything less than close to perfection
i like your confidence in your draft class, and i just read some of the posts in your thread, hum, well i assure you my draft class will be very accurate with all of the top 1st-thru-3rd round projections rated the highest....there is a way to get it accurate if you take the time to do it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #26
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

a couple of notes:

coming from ps2 (with madden).... ive noticed that rookies range from the low 80's as far down as the high 30's, and pretty much just the 1st-2nd round projections get to the 70-80 ovr-rating

this makes sense to me now because the new franchise sim engine they put in escalates rookies ratings quickly the first few years theyre in your franchise

so if you have a 4th 5th or 6th round pick thats in the 60's or 50's not to worry, if they perform well the first couple of years they be up to a respectable overall rating quickly
Old 02-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #27
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

of course the combine and maybe a few personal workouts for teams are the final tell-all, cuz you know madden pretty much finalizes everything-as far as player ratings by may, then release in august
so, i'll bet in madden11, unless tebow changes something, he comes out in the high 60's-ovr, with very low awareness, playaction, and the 3 accuracy ratings, ...which he can all improve of course if he does well
Old 02-18-2010, 11:07 PM   #28
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRock
Where is the EA Locker in Madden 10 for the PS3?
sorry no ealocker...brainfart

**no worries - i'll post the file here**
Old 02-19-2010, 12:38 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
sorry no ealocker...brainfart

**no worries - i'll post the file here**

ah, it's cool. you get used to having an ea locker after a while. i was like where the heck is it! then i googled it and others were looking for it too. lol. anyhow, appreciate the accuracy and effort. can't wait to get the file!
Old 02-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 51

[quote=daniverson1973;2040758827]
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Im sure yours is very good as it sounds. Mine is more of a quick project i didnt just sim through the season i have some releastic stats.

Mine was more of a test and i decided to upload it. "The draft classes are the best you will find" because of the work ive done making them so releastic.
quote]

my franchise is never a quick project, ask anybody that knows me, ive been doing this for years, and i personally like realistic simulated results and i dont settle for anything less than close to perfection
i like your confidence in your draft class, and i just read some of the posts in your thread, hum, well i assure you my draft class will be very accurate with all of the top 1st-thru-3rd round projections rated the highest....there is a way to get it accurate if you take the time to do it

Why dont you explain how youve done it??????????
Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
Rookie

cletusdog's Arena

OVR: 6

in your draft classes, have you included small school prospects such as Vlad DuCasse Andre Roberts and Austen Lane, etc?

If you'd like some FCS players in your draft class i've made a "team builder" with many of the small school prospects.
the team is called FCS Sleepers
and my pS3 tag is cletus-dog

just import it and sub it for a bad team like Akron or someone who have no prospects

...and a Baba Booey to y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #32
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cletusdog
in your draft classes, have you included small school prospects such as Vlad DuCasse Andre Roberts and Austen Lane, etc?
absolutely!

heres an idea:
QB's Skelton, M.Nichols, A.Edwards
RB J.Bell
FB C.Harbor
WR A.Roberts
TE N. Overbay
OL V.Ducasse, J.Veldheer, D.Hardman
DL A.Lane
LB A.Tracy, J.Gallette
CB P.Stoudamire, A.Owusu-Ansah

those are some,...because of the way i imported them, they'll come thru with an 'N/A' school, so you'll have to change the school yourself

i'll of course change the schools in my post-draft file

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »