Home

Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users only

This is a discussion on Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users only within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2010, 08:24 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
yes i finally figured it out! i just copied the wrong profile and device ids
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2010, 10:14 PM   #82
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users

Glad to help were you able to get the roster on ok??
Old 04-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Step by Step guide of transfering Roster files onto a USB flashdrive (X360 Users

yup thanks
Old 04-28-2010, 12:37 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 1

Alright, I float around this forum with decent regularity, and I'm not getting your method to work. I've got the XTAF program up, but it isn't recognizing my USB drive. Do you know why?

Also whenever I try to open the modio file through Win-RAR, it pops up with an error message.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:37 AM   #85
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
Well you never explained the problem properly and then i couldn't help. If i remeber correctly you asked what the thrid program XTAF was and then i told you XTAF and xplorer were the same thing and asked you to explain what your having trouble with and you never explained to me.

I can't help if you don't tell me the problem..
It's not you, that's the problem, it's a problem on my end.
I got past the 1st step I 'm just trying to get my rosters rehashed properly so that my 360 recognizes my usb drive.
I know it's me doing something wrong or not following the step properly.

I'm not great with being patient, I figured with all the time time I'm wasting try to get this to work, why not spend the time to make my own rosters.
I'm too used to doing things the "lazy" way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #86
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Is there anyway to do this like NFL 2k5 rosters(http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-360-a.html) and use xport to tranfer the file directly onto the hard drive?????????

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 04-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #87
Rookie

jimmyy201's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Is there anyway to do this like NFL 2k5 rosters(http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-360-a.html) and use xport to tranfer the file directly onto the hard drive?????????
yes i believe you could. I'm not positive tho I have never used a transfer cable so I'm not sure how it works.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
Alright, I float around this forum with decent regularity, and I'm not getting your method to work. I've got the XTAF program up, but it isn't recognizing my USB drive. Do you know why?

Also whenever I try to open the modio file through Win-RAR, it pops up with an error message.
??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »