Home

Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3

This is a discussion on Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 03:47 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3

agreed, pretty frustrating lol
Old 04-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you open the zip archive and then right click on the file labeled PS3, choose view file and it should give you what you need.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #75
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Tebow was not switched with clausen? And i had 2 colt MCCoys by mistake in the ncaa class. Tebow was rated low.

And guess what the cpu changes the coaching staff.
I think that you could probably just rename McCoy the 2nd an use him as one of the other QBs who was drafted near the end. I just wanted to add as well, some of the teams are a little off (Artis Hicks still on the vikings, Lito Sheppard still an FA ect) I like what you did with Charlie Whitehurst and Kevin Kolb (they have a shot now) and this is just your initial release so I am glad you got it out to us. Looking forward to the rest of your work and am starting my 10 Season right NOW!

Oh just one more thing I wanted to add, is there any way we could put a PS3/USB file import sticky up for some of the new guys. I remember it took me a while to get the hang of getting the data off the USB drive. I don't know if anyone has the capability to do screenshots with the PS3 but that would probably help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #76
Rookie

I dont think it is the transfering back and forth on a USB its the file, it says the file is invalid right as i try to run it i think thats what the others are having trouble with to
Old 04-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief53
I dont think it is the transfering back and forth on a USB its the file, it says the file is invalid right as i try to run it i think thats what the others are having trouble with to

exactly Im getting cannot open file is empty so Im not sure must be something Im doing

could someone please give a step by step on how they downloaded then unzipped this file who was able to do it thanks
Old 04-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
I think that you could probably just rename McCoy the 2nd an use him as one of the other QBs who was drafted near the end. I just wanted to add as well, some of the teams are a little off (Artis Hicks still on the vikings, Lito Sheppard still an FA ect) I like what you did with Charlie Whitehurst and Kevin Kolb (they have a shot now) and this is just your initial release so I am glad you got it out to us. Looking forward to the rest of your work and am starting my 10 Season right NOW!

Oh just one more thing I wanted to add, is there any way we could put a PS3/USB file import sticky up for some of the new guys. I remember it took me a while to get the hang of getting the data off the USB drive. I don't know if anyone has the capability to do screenshots with the PS3 but that would probably help.
This is just the beta post draft version. It will be perfect when i release the next update
Old 04-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
This is just the beta post draft version. It will be perfect when i release the next update
any suggestions as to why the file isnt working for some of us?
Old 04-25-2010, 04:21 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 4

are guys still having trouble with this file?

Any other post draft rosters here I wanna use drafted players but I might break something if I keep messing with this file

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »