Home

Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3

This is a discussion on Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Patriotsk1d up to date post draft franchise for ps3

same for me..i really hope this gets fixed pretty soon..im really lookin foward to this!
NHL - Wings
Old 04-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #50
Rookie

luby3131's Arena

OVR: 6

i'm having problems getting it on my ps3 too, can somebody who already downloaded it explain how they got it on the ps3?
Old 04-25-2010, 01:39 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

I didn't have a problem loading it, but when it did load, the players colleges are wrong. I don't know if thats an error or something that needs to be fixed. Dez Brayant was about the only player I recognized having the correct college.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #52
Rookie

luby3131's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisspike
I didn't have a problem loading it, but when it did load, the players colleges are wrong. I don't know if thats an error or something that needs to be fixed. Dez Brayant was about the only player I recognized having the correct college.

can u please explain how you downloaded it
Old 04-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisspike
YEs i realized their was a problem with players colleges? Mabey a bug when they were importated. It wasnt every guy though? All make sure thats fixed for the final update.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:05 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
I just took a look at the file and you definitely did a great job considering the amount of time you did this in. There are some players that are way overrated/underrated (QBs Kafka and Skelton are 36 overall, while Ricky Sapp is 88 overall) and some players aren't on the correct teams (Major Wright should be on Bears, not Bengals, No Mike Bell on Eagles, etc.) but overall you did a great job!
I noticed there were a couple of errors made by the cpu draft wise. Unfortantly the CPU cut some players and teams signed them. I will fix that for the final version.

And i believe major wright is on the bengals? And ricky sapp would be rated 76 overall if he stayed a LB, but because he was drafted by philli i switched him to DE.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

The zip file that is posted is not complete and does not work. Can you re-upload the file for us?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 4

im having a problam as well, after clicking on the file, I chose "save"(which was saved to my download file) then I right clicked on the zipped file and got a message" cannot complete the compressed(zipped) folders extraction wizard " the compressed(zipped) folder is empty.

So please help what did I do wrong?

I have done this before, my usb device already has the PS3 Folder with a sub folder titled SAVEDATA so I understand this process, however I cannot seem to get this file.

Help please thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »