Home

2010 Rookie Jersey Numbers

This is a discussion on 2010 Rookie Jersey Numbers within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2010, 09:46 PM   #9

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: 2010 Rookie Jersey Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
looked it up and hes not.
Where did you look? He is according to the Texans website.

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/Roster.asp
Old 05-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
looked it up and hes not. Not my list anyways, got it off some site.
Seeing as how I live IN Houston, and am a fan of his on Facebook, and have seen his rookie pics in the #43 jersey, I'm almost 100% sure I am correct.

Just because you're pissed about me criticizing your cover and rating, you really shouldn't assume I don't know football facts. Because I do. A lot of football facts.

That is all.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #11

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
Seeing as how I live IN Houston, and am a fan of his on Facebook, and have seen his rookie pics in the #43 jersey, I'm almost 100% sure I am correct.

Just because you're pissed about me criticizing your cover and rating, you really shouldn't assume I don't know football facts. Because I do. A lot of football facts.

That is all.
Funny thing is that he is mad at you for your criticism yet he does it over and over to people in the custom covers thread.

Just a bit of hypocrisy...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Funny thing is that he is mad at you for your criticism yet he does it over and over to people in the custom covers thread.

Just a bit of hypocrisy...
your funny. Can you qoute a post where im critiszing other peoples covers
Old 05-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity

That is all.

And im sure you know football. Practicly everyone does. I can be wrong on things and I admit i am most likely wrong on this one. Google doesnt know everything oviously.

And im not pissed that your critizising my cover at all. Know one else is of course and you are critisizing ballards( one of the best here if not the best ), just because you didnt like the cut we used.

Heres a tip make your own cover, or make your own franchise. See how you like it. lol. and lets keep this stuff in the pm's.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #14

kehlis's Arena

Quote:
your funny. Can you qoute a post where im critiszing other peoples covers
Okay:

Quote:
Um you need to do alot with this cover. First off the image is very poor quailty. 2nd off you need to change the colors of the mask and the spray paint.
Quote:
As again your not coloring the masks, your not coloring the top spray, your not coloring the splatters, and your using very bad quaility pictures.

You are also using the wrong splatters

It's easy now to say to keep these things to PM's after you have given your frustration publicly. You even went as far as to say Peregrinity should be banned today because he offered criticism?

Don't say things like that publicly and then expect to have the responses sent to you through PM, it usually doesn't work that way.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Okay:

It's easy now to say to keep these things to PM's after you have given your frustration publicly. You even went as far as to say Peregrinity should be banned today because he offered criticism?

Don't say things like that publicly and then expect to have the responses sent to you through PM, it usually doesn't work that way.
Different story here. Those post were constructivly making suggestions. Those were the suggestions made to me and i fixed them. I found them helpful suggestions that made me fairly good at cover making. I wanted to help him their as he asked for feedback.

And my fault their i shouldnt have said he deserved a ban their. I take full responsibilties their. The reason i said lets take this to the pm's is so it didnt get really out of control publicy.

And i was sticking up for ballard and others.

Theirs a difference when you say stuff like "didnt know he was a running back" and "you need to redo that cover" and "sorry for complaining about carson looking like hes gunna take a big bite out of a sandwhich"

Compaired to suggestion stuff he could do to improve his cover skills. He asked for feedback you know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 05:14 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Okay:

Kehlis... Will you be my best fray-and? lol

Thanks for sticking up for me. Much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »