Home

Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden?

This is a discussion on Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 22
Re: Why are the Packers always underrated in Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
3 rings? You expect rogers to pass him? how? He would have to get at least 4 rings to pass him. Brady had a dislocated thinger and broken ribs for half of last year and was recovering from his knee injury. The only injury this year is welker, and he is already full in practice. good luck on that.
I meant skill wise not SB wise. Also last time I checked the Patriots had 3 SB's, not Brady. By that same logic I guess Richad Seymore is the best DE in the NFL, and Adam Vinaterri is the best kicker in the NFL. You can not win a SB unless you have a good team around you, I don't care how good a QB you are.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:18 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 22

Quote:
Agreed. While rodgers put up ok numbers for the past 2 years, how many yards do they have running? Huh? Exactually, their offence is pass 80 percent and run the other 20.

And ya the colts in a way have dominated, but I really only think rings is what matters, brady still has a thew reccords, but those 3 rings are far more important.

Tecnically the colts only have 1 ring because they won vs the cowboys off an illegall play.
Well, thanks for bringing that up Einstien. Grant has had over 1200 yards each the the past two seasons. And just ok numbers? Try 1st QB in history to ever throw for 4000+ yards and 25+ TD's in his 1st two seasons as a starting QB, hard to imagen but he has made most Packers fans all but forget about Favre. How many QB's do you see actually follow a legend and be this good? Steve Young is the only one that I can think of.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
Well, thanks for bringing that up Einstien. Grant has had over 1200 yards each the the past two seasons. And just ok numbers? Try 1st QB in history to ever throw for 4000+ yards and 25+ TD's in his 1st two seasons as a starting QB, hard to imagen but he has made most Packers fans all but forget about Favre. How many QB's do you see actually follow a legend and be this good? Steve Young is the only one that I can think of.
WOW. You have just made me change my mind. Everyone Rodgers is the greatest Quarterback to ever play the game and favre sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Agreed. While rodgers put up ok numbers for the past 2 years, how many yards do they have running? Huh? Exactually, their offence is pass 80 percent and run the other 20.

And ya the colts in a way have dominated, but I really only think rings is what matters, brady still has a thew reccords, but those 3 rings are far more important.

Tecnically the colts only have 1 ring because they won vs the cowboys off an illegall play.
What illegal play? The Cowboys beat the Colts 21-14 the year the Colts won the SB.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:27 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
What illegal play? The Cowboys beat the Colts 21-14 the year the Colts won the SB.
At the time 2 players on the same side of the ball could not touch the ball twice. A colt cott the ball of the tip from a colt for a TD.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
At the time 2 players on the same side of the ball could not touch the ball twice. A colt cott the ball of the tip from a colt for a TD.
Oh, I don't remember that. But it didn't win them that game, so it's not a big deal. Even if they had won, they still probably would've won the SB that year.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrinity
Oh, I don't remember that. But it didn't win them that game, so it's not a big deal. Even if they had won, they still probably would've won the SB that year.
It was in the SB? The boys lost to them on that play.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #40
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
That's great a Pats fan calling foul after that 'tuck rule' gift that gave you a Superbowl berth.Don't even get me started.You might want to think a little before spouting off such crap next time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »