Home

Updated Rosters?

This is a discussion on Updated Rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Updated Rosters?

People are talking about updated rosters with rookies and people who left the NFL for a while and transactions, etc.

Is this only for the PS3 or is this also available for the 360? If so, where can I find it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Updated Rosters?

Steelers got Flozell Adams.

But they put him on the LT, when hes gonna be at RT. His footwork is horrible, I advise fans to move him right.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubZero97
Steelers got Flozell Adams.

But they put him on the LT, when hes gonna be at RT. His footwork is horrible, I advise fans to move him right.
The book "The Complete Juggler" teaches you how to juggle. It shows a variety of techniques, gives you step-by-step advice, and even comes with three balls and a couple scarfs to practice with. It was written by Dave Finnigan.

Oh, gee, my bad, I thought we were saying stuff completely unrelated to the topic I brought up.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:29 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

I was going to work on it once Madden 11 comes out, it isn't worth doing on Madden 11 since after the latest update you can only make 3 CAPs (that is 3 Create-A-Players for the whole roster). There is hope (I have not gotten any real legit info) that the CAP limit has been fixed. If it is, I am going to put a roster together with a lot these guys (Scott Frost, Marcus Vick if he wasn't a THUG and some of the other guys Warren Piecee is doing) in the free agency pool for franchise purposes. I am open for any requests, but I am getting quite a few and am going to have to get everything organized because there are still guys I want to make CAPs of myself and some of these guys are not exactly easy to do research on. I am making my roster for the PS3 version of Madden 11 (when I get it). I have to figure out which players I am going to include because I imagine there is some kind of CAP limit hopefully its much higher. Also, I purchased madden 2006 which has a large number of classic teams, which I am interested in recreating for Madden 11 if I am able to. That won't come until later though. I will post it when I get around to making it, Probably some time either late august or early september.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #5
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1

Anyone wanna tell me how the Patriots were updated? I don't have the game, but I'm curious...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »