Home

***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11***

This is a discussion on ***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 07:20 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 5
Post Re: ***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11***

i Think I Have Fixed The Roster File.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11***

Still corrupted.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Same with me. When I tried to load it it says Load failed. The data is corrupted.

Try re-saving the file on the PSP and see if it loads on yours first. Then make sure you shut off the game first before copying it to the computer. If you are using an editor to edit the file on your computer, than try still loading it in your PSP to see if it works. Other than that, I have no idea why it is still corrupted.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 10:26 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfine1966
Same with me. When I tried to load it it says Load failed. The data is corrupted.

Try re-saving the file on the PSP and see if it loads on yours first. Then make sure you shut off the game first before copying it to the computer. If you are using an editor to edit the file on your computer, than try still loading it in your PSP to see if it works. Other than that, I have no idea why it is still corrupted.
So your telling me to put my psp thru usb instead of thru mem stick.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #13
Rookie

Memory stick should be fine for a transfer. That is how I transfer my PSP files.

One possibility for the file to get corrupted, would be because of the RAR file. If I remember right, when I was doing the updates for MLB The Show 10 for the PSP, the files seemed to get corrupted when placed in RAR files. So, I switched to zip files and it worked fine. Try using Winzip or 7Zip(it is free) to zip up the file and see if that works.

If this doesn't work above than try what I wrote down below.

When you took the card out, did you exit the game first, that might help. Also, try going back to the game and load your roster file again and see if it is corrupted or not. For some reason, when you transfer the file to the computer, then you put it into the rar file, it some how gets corrupted in the transfer. Try using a zip file instead.

How are you editing the file, by the way? Are you just taking the players on the PSP and just trading and releasing and signing free agents, or are you using some sort of external editor to move the players around? I hope you understand what I am asking. External editors could mess up the file to be unreadable in the game. So if you edited it out of the game, you probably should test it in you PSP to see if it still works.

Thanks again for all your work.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #14
Banned

Thumbs up Re: ***PSP Roster Update For Madden 11***

Hey, Guys I have fixed the glitch you must have to have a usb and hook up your psp using usb cable works not i tested it myself i deleted my old roster then i put the the new roster file remember delete the ULUS10541016 roster file then add my ULUS10541016 roster file if you don't have a ULUS10541016 roster file don't worry about it just go ahead and drag it to your PSP/SAVEDATA then bott up madden 11 and go to My Madden Go to Load Clcik It Look for Roster and then back out go to rosters. then go to bengals and if T.O. is with the Bengals it Works
Old 08-11-2010, 10:43 PM   #15
Banned

If the above ^^^ doesn't work i will let define take over on rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 10:55 PM   #16
Rookie

How far did you have to go back to on date to start and update the roster file?

It looks like it goes back to May but I can't believe they would be 3 months behind on a new game with the rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »