Home

DRAFT CLASS ASSSTANCE THRU EMAIL

This is a discussion on DRAFT CLASS ASSSTANCE THRU EMAIL within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: DRAFT CLASS ASSSTANCE THRU EMAIL

Give the guy a chance this was just yesterday that he put this post up. He doesn't know how to export a draft class as a file, only how to put it on an EA Locker which is no use for us who don't have NCAA 11. Anyways let's just wait and see. Dan Iverson always has killer draft classes anyways so I think we will probably see something from him soon at any rate.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #18
Pro

I just bought NCAA 11, I will see what I can do.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

we will all appreciate it. I think all you have to do is go to roster share and upload DaMnFaM86.I think that is the roster file for NCAA 11.Then I think you sim a season then after the season it will ask you to save.save it and continue on to the next. Most people do 5 yrs.Then I think you can upload it for us at sendspace.com.See what happens.If you have issues look up posts for ZoneKiller. He has done it but the ratings are not real good when you draft them into Madden.Good Luck we are all rooting for you
Old 09-20-2010, 11:03 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2010
we will all appreciate it. I think all you have to do is go to roster share and upload DaMnFaM86.I think that is the roster file for NCAA 11.Then I think you sim a season then after the season it will ask you to save.save it and continue on to the next. Most people do 5 yrs.Then I think you can upload it for us at sendspace.com.See what happens.If you have issues look up posts for ZoneKiller. He has done it but the ratings are not real good when you draft them into Madden.Good Luck we are all rooting for you
Thanks i am just finishing up a project right now, look for the post to be up tomorrow or later tonight.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

thanks bob!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 08:28 AM   #22
Pro

Don't mention it, here is the thread I made for it, I only had time for the 2011 class and have NO IDEA what they look like.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...t-classes.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »