Home

Bob's Realistic Madden 11 Roster/Franchise PS3

This is a discussion on Bob's Realistic Madden 11 Roster/Franchise PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Bob's Realistic Madden 11 Roster/Franchise PS3

Hi Bob,

Great work on the roster, but sadly I can't use the franchise file - game says "it was created by someone else". (Which is true!)

One question on the roster: do you know roughly how many CAPs you made? I may add a few more but I don't want to risk corrupting the file - I read elsewhere (from yourself maybe?) that too many CAPs does strange things to the game.

Great work, though.

Cheers!
Old 09-21-2010, 01:58 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Panthers missing:

Rhys Lloyd K Minnesota

Andre Neblett DT (CAP) Temple

Broncos/Patriots

Lawrence Maroney Traded to the Broncos
Andre brown of the broncos cut

Also thanks so much for the Syvelle Newton CAP

Last edited by SCMunnerlyn1; 09-21-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

Hi bob look forward to using your franchise file. Did u adjust the coaching scheme s. And def. Playbooks?
No biggie if you didn't.
Thanks again for your hard work!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 04:07 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman1992
oh ok, and my baddddd ill delete it. but man it idk if im winraring it right it wont show on my ps3, can you help?
You have to extract just the PS3 folder into the flash drive, anything more or less and it won't recognize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi
Hi Bob,

Great work on the roster, but sadly I can't use the franchise file - game says "it was created by someone else". (Which is true!)

One question on the roster: do you know roughly how many CAPs you made? I may add a few more but I don't want to risk corrupting the file - I read elsewhere (from yourself maybe?) that too many CAPs does strange things to the game.

Great work, though.

Cheers!
As far as I know I have never had the roster corrupt, but some finny things will happen (I have had guy's legs or helmets disappear until I play a game, play one game and they come back, I have hit a hard cap before somewhere in the 200+ range where CAPed players stop showing up just like last year. I don't know what is up with the franchise. Then again I have not seen anyone else share a franchise before, is it saying that on both files or?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMunnerlyn1
Panthers missing:

Rhys Lloyd K Minnesota

Andre Neblett DT (CAP) Temple

Broncos/Patriots

Lawrence Maroney Traded to the Broncos
Andre brown of the broncos cut

Also thanks so much for the Syvelle Newton CAP
Yep I guess I overlooked Neblett but Rhys Lloyd was still an FA as of week 1. Todd what's his name was still there till he had back spasms and they cut him. I guess I could do another roster release but not for a little while, I want to get some of the feeling back in my left thumb first . . .
Old 09-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi bob look forward to using your franchise file. Did u adjust the coaching scheme s. And def. Playbooks?
No biggie if you didn't.
Thanks again for your hard work!!!!
Nope no adjustments on the coaching schemes other than what's in the game stock which I understand should be fine. Mike Shanahan in Washington and Mike Martz in Chicago and all.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
You have to extract just the PS3 folder into the flash drive, anything more or less and it won't recognize.

As far as I know I have never had the roster corrupt, but some finny things will happen (I have had guy's legs or helmets disappear until I play a game, play one game and they come back, I have hit a hard cap before somewhere in the 200+ range where CAPed players stop showing up just like last year. I don't know what is up with the franchise. Then again I have not seen anyone else share a franchise before, is it saying that on both files or?

Yep I guess I overlooked Neblett but Rhys Lloyd was still an FA as of week 1. Todd what's his name was still there till he had back spasms and they cut him. I guess I could do another roster release but not for a little while, I want to get some of the feeling back in my left thumb first . . .
UGHHHHH this still isnt working
Old 09-22-2010, 01:15 AM   #15
Pro

Well, can anyone say if they have been able to use my franchise file, I have never seen anyone upload a franchise for Madden 11 yet and I was just assuming it would work since it did last year. I am also going to be doing ANOTHER very small update, few more CAPs to add.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2010, 01:23 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 6

like when i extract the file it never goes to 100% the thing with the two bars always disapears before it gets to 100, any suggestions. i really want these

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »