Home

Creation zone in Madden 11 CAP's

This is a discussion on Creation zone in Madden 11 CAP's within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Creation zone in Madden 11 CAP's

I am trying to make Brian St. Pierre and the option for the period isn't highlighted why is this happening. Why did EA designed this feature and it doesn't work properly, in my opinion shouldn't the user have the ability to edit , create their own players. This year just like the past Next Gen Create a player in Madden sux!!!! Why even have the period there when you select L2 tigger for all caps I've tried everything an still this doesn't work, So my made up version of Brian St. Pierre will be without proper spelling>>> Brian St Pierre QB#6 Salem, MA Draft in 2003 in the 5th rd from Boston College. Not seeing the proper name on the field was a bite annoying, but when it got to swagger my cap player all have 0, I saw this rating available in the beginning before last patch & roster update, but now it unavailable. So I have to wait till the end of this week to see if Donny Moore Creats this NFL player that should have been in the FA pool. I think if the EA team would make sure to create all available free agents and put them in the game as they should be this issue im having would be solved cuz all i really had to do was go to FA n signed him to my team but his not in Madden 11 limited free agent pool.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »