Home

2011,2012 Draft Classes PS3

This is a discussion on 2011,2012 Draft Classes PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2011,2012 Draft Classes PS3

Ive been working on draft classes for about 5 years now for madden, so I have quite a bit of experiance, ive decided to make some this year and release them for everyone to use. These are not simmed draft classes, meaning I do not go into ncaa and sim a season in dynasty. Some top guys that I will have in the 2011 Class:QB:B. GabbertC. NewtonJ. LockerR. MallettP. DevlinRB:M. Ingram(feel free to let me know your order at this position)WR/TE:AJ GreenJ. JonesJ. BaldwinK. RudolphDT:Nick FairlyMarcel DareusJJ WattCameron JordonDE. BowersR. Quinnall give you guys updates daily and I hope to be dome with realistic near perfect classes in arround 1-4 weeks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2011,2012 Draft Classes PS3

I have been working on some draft classes throughout the year, but I have grown tired of the randomness of my results and I am a studnet so I didnt want to keep making time to edit game info that seemed to really end up random...I found that lowering all of your NCAA overall players and then simming your dynasty's did produce most of these players fairly accurately, but it did need a lot of fine tuning. But I do have a list of these players that I was working with. I would take the top fifteen to twenty five players in each class, other than OL, FBs, Ks, and Ps, and I sort of ranked them and I would change their overalls to fall in slot with their ranking....the ranking system is what I really needed to tweak the most because QB's don't translate the same way DB's would in Madden..they're in an excel/word formart if you're interested?
Old 02-02-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by qupshaw
I have been working on some draft classes throughout the year, but I have grown tired of the randomness of my results and I am a studnet so I didnt want to keep making time to edit game info that seemed to really end up random...I found that lowering all of your NCAA overall players and then simming your dynasty's did produce most of these players fairly accurately, but it did need a lot of fine tuning. But I do have a list of these players that I was working with. I would take the top fifteen to twenty five players in each class, other than OL, FBs, Ks, and Ps, and I sort of ranked them and I would change their overalls to fall in slot with their ranking....the ranking system is what I really needed to tweak the most because QB's don't translate the same way DB's would in Madden..they're in an excel/word formart if you're interested?
Im very interested
Old 02-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsrdbest3
Ive been working on draft classes for about 5 years now for madden, so I have quite a bit of experiance, ive decided to make some this year and release them for everyone to use. These are not simmed draft classes, meaning I do not go into ncaa and sim a season in dynasty. Some top guys that I will have in the 2011 Class:QB:B. GabbertC. NewtonJ. LockerR. MallettP. DevlinRB:M. Ingram(feel free to let me know your order at this position)WR/TE:AJ GreenJ. JonesJ. BaldwinK. RudolphDT:Nick FairlyMarcel DareusJJ WattCameron JordonDE. BowersR. Quinnall give you guys updates daily and I hope to be dome with realistic near perfect classes in arround 1-4 weeks.
This sounds amazing. How do you do this without simming the NCAA game? As for my order at each position, I just go by CBS sports at this site
(http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...kings/TSX/2011)
I find them to be most accurate.
Hopefully that helps. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:52 AM   #5
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3

AWESOME!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 03:48 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

Yes, how do you create a draft class without simming a season in dynasty?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »