Home

control 32 teams

This is a discussion on control 32 teams within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Rookie

reece420's Arena

OVR: 3
control 32 teams

So im a redo my madden 11 franchise and was thinking about doing all 32 teams any info or comments would help me, like the pros and cons of doing it, and also to change the scheme of each team how do I do that without setting it for all the teams. Thanks in advance....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: control 32 teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece420
So im a redo my madden 11 franchise and was thinking about doing all 32 teams any info or comments would help me, like the pros and cons of doing it, and also to change the scheme of each team how do I do that without setting it for all the teams. Thanks in advance....
Man its alot of work. Especially drafting and resigning players because alot of teams won't sign back players you know they should.

Also when fixing the defensive schemes to 3-4 and 4-3 you have to do one team then back out of the coaching scheme screen back to the franchise setting. Manually change it to the next team then go back into coaching scheme and change that team to whatever defensive set they use. You have to do that for every team one by one like that or else each team will have the same settings as the last team you did. But thats only for defensive. You can slide through each team and fix there offensive schemes.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: control 32 teams

I tried this with my last franchise and made it through one season and off-season and felt it was way too much work and very lacking in the fun department.

I gave up after one season.

I just started playing 2011 again (with all the Madden hype here it just rubbed off and got me hungary for some football again) and did a fantasy franchise, controlling one team. With fantasy...it is just that. I am having a blast.

I do use CPU gameplanning though (and Playmakers custom sliders) and what I am doing is looking at my matchup for the week I am playing and really going over their roster to determine the best offensive and defensive gameplans.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »